Invalid Username Or Password.

WickedSick*____*

Question

Hello there!

I have seen that a few people have the same problem as i have, but mine is slightly diffrent.

I asked Kat_pw ( Don't know his name here, saw him on twitch ) He helped me linking [MyMail] to [MySteamProfile] so i could register on the website to download the Multiplayer. ( Had error's before )

After i downloaded the Multiplayer i tried to login on the client to join the fun in the Multiplayer, But i can't.

It says "Invalid Password Or Email". Even tho, i copy my mail from the website ( Couldn't do @ ) and the password is NOT wrong. ( No CAPSLOCK Either )

I can login on the website and all works fine, but i cannot login on the client to join the Multiplayer Servers . . 

Here is a picture of my Profile on the website: http://gyazo.com/1f3d9d895887cef7dfaef0de2d52bfe0

Any tips of what the problem might be? 

I do not have 2 accounts, only been using 1 account for Euro Truck Simulator 2 cause i only own 1 copy of it. 

Thanks.

9 answers to this question

Good Evening!

I would attempt to re-install Multiplayer, then try to log-in again. Make sure your information is correct, sometimes a lower case L looks like an I. l = I. Same with O and 0. 0 = O. If all else fails, reset your password and e-mail. Activate your e-mail then attempt to log in again.

Cheers!

0cRIb6g.png

SCS Software - Senior Beta Tester

Former Community Manager - Former In-Game Administrator - Former Squirrel.TV Moderation Team Member

Did I provide useful information? Please click "Like This" if so!

Good Evening!

I would attempt to re-install Multiplayer, then try to log-in again. Make sure your information is correct, sometimes a lower case L looks like an I. l = I. Same with O and 0. 0 = O. If all else fails, reset your password and e-mail. Activate your e-mail then attempt to log in again.

Cheers!

I have reinstalled it once, i have made 1 password reset, the info is correct, can try a new e-mail, hopefully that is the problem then.. Thanks!

I have reinstalled it once, i have made 1 password reset, the info is correct, can try a new e-mail, hopefully that is the problem then.. Thanks!

No problem! I hope it works, if not then we'll see what else could be the problem.

Cheers!

0cRIb6g.png

Former Community Manager - Former In-Game Administrator - Former Squirrel.TV Moderation Team Member

No problem! I hope it works, if not then we'll see what else could be the problem.

Cheers!

Just changed e-mail ( Via Edit Account And Activated It ) I Also Changed Password ( Via Edit Account ) No luck :\ Still says: "Invalid Password Or E-mail" 

And i copy the e-mail and password, no luck either :(

( I can login on the website but still not the client )

Just changed e-mail ( Via Edit Account And Activated It ) I Also Changed Password ( Via Edit Account ) No luck :\ Still says: "Invalid Password Or E-mail" 

And i copy the e-mail and password, no luck either :(

( I can login on the website but still not the client )

Interesting. May want to submit a bug report then. Make sure to read through the Help Topics, 1 & 2 and you may find something that may fix your problem. If you're going to make a bug-report, be sure to follow the correct format.

Cheers!

0cRIb6g.png

Interesting. May want to submit a bug report then. Make sure to read through the Help Topics, 1 & 2 and you may find something that may fix your problem. If you're going to make a bug-report, be sure to follow the correct format.

Cheers!

Okay, thanks for the help. Will try to get hold of Kat_pw on twitch, see if he has an idea, otherwise i'll submit a bug report!

Thanks!

Okay, thanks for the help. Will try to get hold of Kat_pw on twitch, see if he has an idea, otherwise i'll submit a bug report!

Thanks!

No problem!

Moved to Unsolved, and Closed.

Cheers!

0cRIb6g.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.