Question (taking triple trailers outside of Nevada)

Charlotte050

Hello Euro Trucker 2017,

Yes, triples are currently allowed anywhere in the ATS map, but I believe that you can only get jobs to and from areas in Nevada. Please be careful taking them to the race track however as the race track has certain exemptions from the rules when racing.,

• FirestarteR93 changed the title to Question (taking triple trailers outside of Nevada)

Maybe i'm missing something here ,but triples and rm doubles are allowed out of nevada but doubles are not allowed out of scandinavia ...  so why are the rules different on one game but not the other? thx

Official reason: They were limited to Scandinavia by SCS. And because of that TruckersMP limited them, too (just for realism!)

Unofficial reason: Doubles should not be on the CD road. To keep them away, you get an auto kick when you try to exit Scandinavia. There's no CD road in ATS, so there was no need to prohibit triples/rmds to leave Nevada.

scs limited the rm doubles and triples to nevada so what is the difference ? ats has sort of a c-d road its called phoenix service center..lol

phoenix service may not be exactly like the c-d road but its a sh*t show in its self..its where all the  modders go and say hey look at what i can do its alot of bs that goes on there.

i only saw 1 guy with tripples, i spend a whole day going city to city, i cant anywhere find tripples, some one got a specific location or somthing cuz i cant fnd them anywhere.

On 31-8-2017 at 3:41 PM, slayer320 said:

^

Try explaining that to dispatch:

Driver:  "Yea, I got that triple load from Jackpot to Tonopah, but had to swing down to Tuscon quick."

Dispatch:  "What!?!  You're 600 miles off route for a 320 mile run!?!  Why did you do that?"

Driver:  "Because Racetruck."

Dispatch: "You're fired."

:troll:everyone tells me they are from jackpot, i cant find a single triple there.

Why would you want to take triples to the race track in the first place?! Get them through the roadworks or the dirt road just to get to the track shouldn't be that easy, to begin with.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

• 2 weeks later...

Archived