EU4 Offline

Hi Guys

I am a real life trucker that likes to play ETS2 and I just wanted to know if EU4 is coming back online on truckersMP, because a few of my friends would like to play back on that one again and to do convoys as well and we don't get trolls on there because there is NO Collision on there, so I just wanted to know if it was coming back online again.

It most likely will be returning shortly, I doubt that it has been removed forever.

Might I also recommend using EU1 as it is speed-limited and a lot more realistic overall, therefore not a lot of trolls use that server. 

Also, if you are trolled on the servers currently available, you can record the user and report them by using the system present on the website.

A guide showcasing how to do so is available below:

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

Well last night was not a good for me, because I got told to used EU1 by Mirrland, because there is not much trolling on there and me and my friend was driving on there and we both got hit and end up 50ft in the air, which it is bad for us being on there now, we just wish that EU4 was online and not offline.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived