Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

big crash fault ghostdrivers!!!

Thunderdario

Hello there some drivers, they drive in the wrong way , like ghostriders. I was drive in the wright road, and i don't see them  that they ghostdriving against me. Whats happens, i lost all my money because there was to much damage on my truck and on my transport. .sorry my english not so very good but i try to do my best, hope you understand it.

Thunderdario .BE

If they're annoying you, you can report them as ghost driving is against the TruckersMP rules.

§2.10 Driving without lights or Ghost driving

Driving in the dark (between 7PM and 7AM game time) without lights is forbidden. From 7PM (19:00) to 7AM (07:00), headlights must be on.

If you're unsure how to report them, there are two ways to report users - In-Game or Online.

If you want to report someone in-game, open your tab menu, press RMB in order to activate a cursor, click on their name and press the report button. You can then select a reason and they could be banned.

If you want to report someone online, you will need videographic evidence.

A tutorial on how to report users online is available below:

It is possible to use other methods in order to get more money in-game (e.g Cheat Engine, using modded profiles etc).

By the way, welcome to the forums! :D

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

Oke thanks to day this afternoon was again  someone from the other side , he crasht to me , and i  did'it like  you tell me now, i report the other and te reason why, but then my game was on block, so i have to restart, its was in europe 2. a german driver , but i don'tknow his name anymore. but i lost lot of money for my dilevery and to much damage again. and some cars in europe 2 drive very crazy,  

Rhnks a lot to help, my english not so well;but i try to do my best that you can understand me what i wrote. I'm a dutch driver from Belgium. 

Well if you have a video of it then you can always report the player on the website (truckersmp.com/report) You NEED the TMP ID of the player to do so AND you need some type of evidence, in this case you need a video. You can go to the logs to try and find his TMP ID (C:\Users\User\Documents\ETS2MP\logs)

If you don't have them on video driving on the wrong side of the road with their lights off then you're out of luck and can't report this player, if you do your report will get denied for "Insufficient Evidence"

EDIT: Considering ATS doesn't have a EU 2 server I think you meant to post this under ETS 2 discussions, not ATS. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived