Euro Truck Simulator 2- Steam has stopped working

GoDOgIBG

Question

23 answers to this question

1 hour ago, GoDOgIBG said:

When i launch multiplayer the game starts. I log in and select my profile and click on continue game. When it loads the game crashes and says Euro Truck Simulator 2- Steam has stopped working. Please help me. Ohh yes the game works in singleplayer  and the last week worked fine in multiplayer too. :)

last_crash.log

game.log.txt

Dear @GoDOgIBG,

From what I see in the crash log you provided, it is the error: core_ets2mp.dll.

XfJg_FlAQsmrGIaWTreuWA.png

Possible solution:

First, check if the ETS2 process is running. If so, open the task manager to end the existing process and try again. If this does not help:
Delete: core_ets2mp.dll, reopen the launcher and re-download the file.

Path:
C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP.

Good lucky!

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

22 hours ago, Digital said:

Hello,

Please consider removing the following and trying again:

D:\Program Files (x86)\Cheat Engine 6.7\speedhack-x86_64.dll

Thanks. :) 

It didnt work

2 hours ago, saltsgaming said:

I would try a few things,

Uninstall and reinstall then game 

if they does not work try to verify game cache

This dont work i tried it twice

23 hours ago, Autonomous_Driving_1.3.7 said:

Did you do a system updade or GPU update in the last days?

Yes last friday i did a GPU drivers update

21 hours ago, Digital said:

Could you provide an updated crash_log with the speedhack-x86_64.dll removed?

9 hours ago, GoDOgIBG said:

Sure that the speedhack-x86_64.dll is removed? It doesn´t seem as it were removed: 

Line 117( last_crash.log ) still says: "0000000110000000 00041000 000000011000E260 D:\Program Files (x86)\Cheat Engine 6.7\speedhack-x86_64.dll00007FFC25C10000 001A9000 00007FFC25C19190 C:\WINDOWS\System32\dbghelp.dll"

Did you do a system updade or GPU update in the last days?

Yes last friday i did a GPU drivers update

What graphic card do you have? And wich build(software)-ID does your actual GPU have?

Edited by Autonomous_Driving_1.3.7
Supplement

15 hours ago, Autonomous_Driving_1.3.7 said:

Sure that the speedhack-x86_64.dll is removed? It doesn´t seem as it were removed: 

Line 117( last_crash.log ) still says: "0000000110000000 00041000 000000011000E260 D:\Program Files (x86)\Cheat Engine 6.7\speedhack-x86_64.dll00007FFC25C10000 001A9000 00007FFC25C19190 C:\WINDOWS\System32\dbghelp.dll"

What graphic card do you have? And wich build(software)-ID does your actual GPU have?

I deleted speedhack-x86_64.dll and uninstalled Cheat Engine from Control Panel.      I have Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti  

Who did you pay 20 euros?

You have been installing and uninstalling stuff in your PC, can you do a clean up and try again?

Your game still crashes after all those responses?

https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

13 hours ago, PrototypeGR said:

Who did you pay 20 euros?

You have been installing and uninstalling stuff in your PC, can you do a clean up and try again?

Your game still crashes after all those responses?

https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download

I cleaned up my PC and downloaded Ccleaner and cleaned with it again. Then i reinstalled the game and the mod and its the same. I brought this game for multiplayer and now i cant play. I had an issue on my old computer and now on the new one :(:(:(

What's your operating system? Are you using 64bit? How is it possible not be able to run the game in 2 different PCs? You must be doing something wrong.

Please have a look here, find your problem and follow the solution that is given... https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/44581-troubleshooting-support-perfomance-all-in-one-guide/

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

16 hours ago, PrototypeGR said:

What's your operating system? Are you using 64bit? How is it possible not be able to run the game in 2 different PCs? You must be doing something wrong.

Please have a look here, find your problem and follow the solution that is given... https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/44581-troubleshooting-support-perfomance-all-in-one-guide/

I cant find my problem. My old laptop had problem 

and now my computer. It was running before 1 week. Please i need to play all my friends ask me why i dont play.

Hi there,

You might have to completely reinstall your PC. There clearly is a problem with it, even after everything people said in here. I assume you tried everything and that nothing helped, so you could better try to put your pc back to factory settings.

Let us know if this helped.

Kind Regards,

ThatCrazyPillow

TruckersMP Trial Support

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

2 hours ago, { Universal } halrahcal said:

you are using ets2-telemetry-server. it seems like error happened while loading of telemetry servers. please remove it and try again.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't even think about that. IT WORKS!!! Thanks bro