Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

No jobs?

bonafide

Question

It's kind of annoying that every time i get into multiplayer i have no jobs and even with fatigue enabled i don't get any so I'm not able to sleep to reset the jobs, I've been driving around aimlessly for hours and the fatigue meter doesn't even show a hint of blue. Economy reset also does nothing. Only thing that kind of works is using f7 and driving to the specific job site but i don't want to do that for every single job site to see what is available.

7 answers to this question

Hi Dear @Bonafide

The guide attached below has all the relevant instructions in regards to creating custom jobs 
The link : 

Economy Reset
it really easy to fix follow step by step :

Here's how to do that:
1. Go to My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles and find your profile - if you only have one profile it'll be the only one, otherwise you'll have to work out which one you want.
2. Open the config.cfg in the profile folder in your text editor of choice (e.g. notepad).
3. Look for the line uset g_force_economy_reset "0" - change the 0 to a 1 and save the file.
4. Now start ETS2MP and load your profile. You should receive a message saying "Game change detected", etc. Your economy will now have been reset.
5. Lastly, exit again and change that 1 back to a 0 in your config.cfg, otherwise it'll reset every time you start the game.

You can also do F7 & Enter to take you to the service station (This sometimes resets your economy)
You can also sleep, sleep and sleep (only a temporary fix, but is not guaranteed to fix economy)

i wish you a good day if this resolve your problem .

King Regards

BaldemarDeutsch..

Edited by BaldemarDeutsch [EN\TR]

Created by @BurakAKSAKAL Thanks