Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Need Help ETS2MP

RFar

Question

Hello, I've recently returned back to ETS2MP after around 6-7 months away. I've played for around 2 days now and I keep finding myself running into this same issue. At random points during my game play I notice things start freezing, A traffic light wont change for a while and then I will notice that people are stuck in their place, The issue seems very random and I can't establish a pattern to this issue. When I was playing with a friend, I noticed 2 trucks in the road stopped, There was nobody there on his screen. Once I restart my game it seems to be all fine again. When I notice this some trucks will be frozen other players will be fine and continue driving. 

I would really like a fix for this issue because otherwise I will have to stop playing the multiplayer as this is very game braking. Thanks for taking the time to read my post, and I look forward to your responses. 

• Upvote 1

12 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, Yoyo_ManSg said:

Hello @RFar,

To try to solve your problem, follow this solution:

Steam > Library >  Euro truck 2 > Right from the properties click. > local game files integrity verification in front The "Close" button, you will get a game update > and again I'm going to get to fix corrupted files.

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

This Fix did not work. Still getting the same issue. 

9 minutes ago, Smoky_TMP said:

Hello @RFar

Did you already try to redownload the game & our mod? If not, try this..

Thanks for the reply @Smoky_TMP

I'm currently unable to re-download the game itself due to the fact I'm on an internet cap, However I did re-install the launcher and still having the issue in game. 

4 hours ago, RFar said:

Hello, I've recently returned back to ETS2MP after around 6-7 months away. I've played for around 2 days now and I keep finding myself running into this same issue. At random points during my game play I notice things start freezing, A traffic light wont change for a while and then I will notice that people are stuck in their place, The issue seems very random and I can't establish a pattern to this issue. When I was playing with a friend, I noticed 2 trucks in the road stopped, There was nobody there on his screen. Once I restart my game it seems to be all fine again. When I notice this some trucks will be frozen other players will be fine and continue driving. 

I would really like a fix for this issue because otherwise I will have to stop playing the multiplayer as this is very game braking. Thanks for taking the time to read my post, and I look forward to your responses. 

PS: This is definitely not an internet issue.

Just curious, is it a permanent freeze and You need to restart the game? OR is it some 5 to 10 secs freeze and game recovers automatically after that? In latter case, how many garages and trucks/drivers do You own?

Edited by TSRVTC ViperSRT

This is the last thing that was in my log after the most recent freeze: <error> [player] Unable to get avatar data. (Jean Carlos Silva Oliveira:2453)
[16:54:30] <info> [gl] Device deinitialized.

PS: The freeze seems to be takes place most often when I enter a new area with a lot of players. 

Hello,

List your PC specs. Have you tried to play in non crowded areas? Do you run the game on HDD or SSD? You also see players freeze, are you on Wi-Fi?

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M