Network Connection Issues

Fumiko

Question

Can Anyone tell me why whenever I try to auto reconnect to a server it always refuses my connection. Image of the error is below.

Thanks! :)

20170826154811_1.jpg

ZFTe8IK.jpg

4 answers to this question

First off, I'd recommend reinstalling TruckersMP.

Then, try restarting your router.

You'll also need to open the following ports:  80, 443, 42850, 42860 and 49200 via your windows firewall (tutorial: https://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/542-windows-firewall-add-remove-exception.html)

Also, please ensure that your TruckersMP game has been given an exception via anti-virus software & windows firewall.

Thanks For your replies guys. So I followed your different advises and I'll now try to keep testing and see if the issue will come up again.

ZFTe8IK.jpg