Upgraded the launcher and did not enter the game

Андрій(UA)

Question

6 answers to this question

Hi Dear @??????(UA)

Please exit the launcher and exit steam.

Please now start steam as admin.

Once steam has started, then run the launcher as admin.

Does this work? 

If it doesn't restart your PC and try again

King Regards

BaldemarDeutsch..

Edited by BaldemarDeutsch [EN\TR]

Created by @BurakAKSAKAL Thanks 

Hi ??????(UA),

do you have any mods installed? If so, please try deactivating these mods one by one and try again.

It could also be, that there is some starting parameter set within steam itself. You can check this by opening your steam library, right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2 and choose "Properties" - In your properties, you should have a button called "Set Launch Options" on your General tab. Click on that and see if there is anything in there and remove it.

Greets

HigH_HawK

Hello,

I don't know where did you find the above launcher but download the official launcher only from our website.

https://truckersmp.com/download

After make sure you run both Steam and the TruckersMP launcher as admin.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M