Is this allowed?

CarCat

Question

I would like to do some sort of "Virtual Roadside Assistance", like the insurance companies and truck stops do IRL. I would use a Pilot vehicle (with Pilot beacons, this is the closest I can get to one of the real life vehicles). I would help direct traffic (not trying to impersonate any admins, but rather parking off to the side and assisting people through via chat), and pull over behind stopped trucks on the side of the road like they would in real life. Is this allowed by the rules?

9 answers to this question

this has been suggested a lot just before i was at the work site on Bergen to Oslo road and controlling traffic there because the lights cause more trouble i had noxii with me then mariio then i got left by myself if you have this they will block roads and cause more trouble then its worth it will not work we have f7 function for a reason

Compsmash-small.thumb.gif.89dcc591016c11 @CarCat Hi, not advised to do this, and other users are telling you that there is no help for traffic,I think your actions will lead to the opposite result,other players won't listen to you,TMP staff will tell you, please do not try to impersonate an administrator,of course, you would say you didn't impersonate an administrator,take good care of yourself, you will never know what will happen on the road

@CarCat No, this does break our rules as these actions can be classified as impersonating police. 

§3.3 Impersonating Administration

It is forbidden to impersonate administration or act as law enforcement such as police. This includes tags, username, paintjobs, lights, etc that would indicate you are an administrator.

If you are caught doing such things, you can be punished.