Autosave freeze

ViperSRT

Question

HI,

I've a pretty strong PC with Nvidea GTX 1070 and i7 Processor, 16 GB RAM. Also, the game saves are done on a 512 GB SSD. However, while playing multiplayer(have not tried on SP mode yet), whenever the game triggers an auto save, the game freezes for some 5 seconds. I did *not* have this problem earlier and it has started only after recent ETS2/MP update. Any idea how to solve this? I'm not confident enough to play this game on MP servers now, bcoz I never know when an auto save will be triggered and my game will freeze for 5 secs. Any help is appreciated!!

Thanks! 

3 answers to this question

Maybe you have many garages,truckers and trucks , please sell Garages and trucks and remove truckers on your profile,or make new or download profile :D 

Edited by Unknown111111

On 8/25/2017 at 5:09 PM, Lukavsky said:

Maybe you have many garages,truckers and trucks , please sell Garages and trucks and remove truckers on your profile,or make new or download profile :D 

Yes, I do :P, I have Garages in all cities (Main map+East+ Scandinavia+France), but many of them empty, and 200+ drivers (and trucks for each of them). :D But this was the case in 1.27 as well. I did not hit this issue in 1.27, and I've *not* purchased more garages or hired drivers either. Same number of trucks and drivers as in 1.27, issue seen after 1.28 only. I'll try SP mode and see if it hangs during auto save. If it does not, then problem is with MP mod :rolleyes:. BTW, the game recovers in 5 secs, no crash seen.

Edited by TSRVTC ViperSRT