Waiting for reports

Worlorck

4 Days ago i had made out 3 reports against some people cause of their in-game actions and in-game sexual comments about my wife , and other comments about me and online bullying and  being harassed for 1hr ,i have never had issues with anyone in this game ever b4 these 3 kids that have no respect for no one , i even told them I'm going to report them , they laughed at me , so after i made out my report , i seen that they have been banned b4 from TruckersMP , not only that , they also Use my name and my Sponsors name and i did contact them about , so from the time i had made my report not even been on the game one month and there starting already  , i am a streamer ,I'm 47 yrs old and to be disrespected like this is unaccepted by Kids that don't care for other players , or care for TruckersMP rules , people like this Ruining it for other players , the good players ,i didn't want to stop me stream and i shouldn't stop me stream for people like this

but to make sexual comments about my wife and slander my name then use my name and my sponsors name , where does it end , AND YES I HAVE THIS ALL ON VIDEO

in my opinion that day ,they broke about 7 rules 

from 

§2.5 Ramming - §3.9 CB Abuse

i love playing this game i mean how many times do i have to report these kids , am i wasting my time playing this game until the report get looked at 

until they get banned , I'm disable ,the only thing i get to do for fun is play on the PC , yes i have many games but i choose to play this one

but to be harassed , i might have to go back to playing single player , its a shame cause i love to play with other people in truckersMP

That is what the feedback system is for if you feel this way please use the feedback area from now on since it goes to the high staff such as the community managers and so on 

Feedback> https://truckersmp.com/feedback

Please copy all of what you said and go to the feedback about this case 

TruckersMP does not normally like that users coming on the forums talking about their problems 

if you have already reported them give the admins some time to do their jobs. 

Btw I feel the pain it's a daily thing on truckersMP

Yeah I understand fully were you are coming from I'm 15 and I still get abuse I know a few languages and I get sworn at in other languages I make a report and I never get replays. I know the admins and staff work very hard so we need to understand that they are a busy bunch but we do not this problem sorted quickly.

Kind Regards
Jacko
General Manager TK Logistics

On 25.8.2017 at 3:26 AM, OHL Jacko Driver Man said:

Yeah I understand fully were you are coming from I'm 15 and I still get abuse I know a few languages and I get sworn at in other languages I make a report and I never get replays. I know the admins and staff work very hard so we need to understand that they are a busy bunch but we do not this problem sorted quickly.

Thats the problem this moment. I am waiting now for about a week for an answer of the feedbackSystem and still doesn´t get one.

They are just too busy

They do eventually get to reports. It took over a week for the admins to respond to mine. 10 reports resulted in 8 accepted reports and 2 declined reports. Of the declined reports, 1 was declined because the offending user was already banned, but I see my evidence was added to the existing ban and a 2x was added. The remaining report was declined because the admin said it was only a kickable offence. In the video the user swore at me after rear ending my truck. I'm not sure why that offence is only kickable. 9/10 is still pretty good though, and at least they got to them. I'm happy.

^ It depends on the admin and it depends on how much he swore. I'll agree swearing is against the rules but if he only did it once or twice if I was an admin I'd personally let it go. We all have bad dads and TMP can make those bad days even worse and a few swears might slip out. 

Site reports generally will take 1-2 weeks because they can sometimes have 1000+ reports sitting there. Since we now have reputation points with site reports over time they should get looked at quicker because those who keep submitting bad reports will eventually not be able to submit another report ever again to my understanding. 

On 8/25/2017 at 4:58 AM, Worlorck said:

4 Days ago i had made out 3 reports against some people cause of their in-game actions and in-game sexual comments about my wife , and other comments about me and online bullying and  being harassed for 1hr ,i have never had issues with anyone in this game ever b4 these 3 kids that have no respect for no one , i even told them I'm going to report them , they laughed at me , so after i made out my report , i seen that they have been banned b4 from TruckersMP , not only that , they also Use my name and my Sponsors name and i did contact them about , so from the time i had made my report not even been on the game one month and there starting already  , i am a streamer ,I'm 47 yrs old and to be disrespected like this is unaccepted by Kids that don't care for other players , or care for TruckersMP rules , people like this Ruining it for other players , the good players ,i didn't want to stop me stream and i shouldn't stop me stream for people like this

but to make sexual comments about my wife and slander my name then use my name and my sponsors name , where does it end , AND YES I HAVE THIS ALL ON VIDEO

in my opinion that day ,they broke about 7 rules 

from 

§2.5 Ramming - §3.9 CB Abuse

i love playing this game i mean how many times do i have to report these kids , am i wasting my time playing this game until the report get looked at 

until they get banned , I'm disable ,the only thing i get to do for fun is play on the PC , yes i have many games but i choose to play this one

but to be harassed , i might have to go back to playing single player , its a shame cause i love to play with other people in truckersMP

administrators need more time to see all reports, now TruckersMP get update and add boundary of reports.  you can make only 10 report.  This will help the administrators to avoid spending time consuming.

Archived