Double's Being allowed out of Scandinavia

Jackoo

Doubles out of Scandinavia  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Should we be allowed

• Yes
    • No

Dear Truckers

I personally think that double trailers should be allowed out of Scandinavia I will list a couple of reasons why:

1. We cant travel long distance.

2. When I want to do a company convoy and we wish to all use doubles so that we match we cant go out of Scandinavia.

3. I just think that we should be trusted but be limited to certain roads. (e.g. we are not allowed to drive the Calais-Duisburg Road)

I hope that this thread will be noticed by the truckersmp staff team so that they can take on our thoughts and opinions. Furthermore I understand if you do not agree with me I would love to hear your guys opinions be sure to let me know I just feel that it is very limited as i can get jobs that go to the UK so I feel that SCS had made that feature for us drivers to enjoy but that's my opinion. Thank you for reading my thread if you feel that I am wrong let me know your opinion.

Kind Regards

Jacko

Kind Regards
Jacko
General Manager TK Logistics

With Dual Trailers we automatically kick when I enter the original map, but it is better to kick near the c-d path. I accept the idea that some territories may be beautiful, for example, if France is not forbidden, it may be good.

Just now, ArthurC said:

Hi,

It is a good idea, but Euro Truck Simulator 2 is a simulator.

Definition simulator: 

Doubles are only alowed in Scandinavia...

Thank You for that I get where you are coming from but its like when i want to go to Kiel thats just on the edge i will get banned I just want to be able to do convoys. I think like EU4 I feel that we should be able to take doubles just anywhere as it is not a busy server I just feel that I then could do longer journeys.

1 minute ago, By.JeweL said:

With Dual Trailers we automatically kick when I enter the original map, but it is better to kick near the c-d path. I accept the idea that some territories may be beautiful, for example, if France is not forbidden, it may be good.

Agreed. like as said in my lasts reply I cant goto like the edge of Scandinavia without being banned. Also they say sometimes they are trying to avoid heavy traffic in areas but I just feel with this that its causing more heavy traffic in Scandinavia.

Kind Regards
Jacko
General Manager TK Logistics

Gigaliners called in game doubles are NOT allowed in germany in real-life (in netherlands and france i dont know). 'Wechselbrücken' Like Sascha LKW Fahrnünftig drive them are allowed. That is because 'Gigaliners' are longer then 'Wechselbrücken'.

Now back to the topic. The doubles are too long for the ferrys and service stations in the other countries (in-game) so if you would do F7 you would bug in the ground. That's why they are not allowed in other parts of the Map in MP. Also I got told, that the streets are in the most of the countries in-game are to small to drive them there.

Happy Trucking

6535101263.png

Good photos ... But please you !!! Allow real mods in MP. It's tragic to see some combinations in the game. Do you seriously believe that we have a double trailer in Scandinavia ??? SEMI Trailer is just a kind of feed traffic between industries, and very short distances. Much because they can not be backed by that combination in reality. Plus they are uncomfortable to drive in traffic. Instable combinations, especially on winter trails. Look instead at what Flemming V has designed. This is how our trailers work, and also look like this in Scandinavia. Your imagination combinations suck and a realistic process in the game does not exist. Remove, redo, do right !!!
Perhaps the player locks up Scandinavian RIGHT 25.25 combinations in Level 50 or something like this. Or that there is an individual DLC against you to buy? Yes, that's your problem to solve ... but remove ridiculous fantasy combinations that are not in reality ... both in the ATS MP and in the ETS2 MP. Can not be difficult when you have such talented developers as Flemming V. Is expectative.

Aboute 25,25

Regarding Scandinavian 25.25 combinations, I know 3 different Swedish companies driving down in Europe with their cars and trailers. They have a dispensation for 25.25 and run what I know with Portugal, Italy and single cases all the way down to Africa. So put down the sketch that these combinations do not exist outside Scandinavia !!! Then I agree that there are not many outside Scandinavia who can run these combinations. Practice makes perfect.

15 hours ago, The real Viking said:

What have you been smoking? Ofcourse we have those combos in scandiavia. I drive trucks for a living in sweden and they are not as common as a truck, dolly and a trailer but they do exist. The finns use them more than the swedes but they are still not common.

Much because they can not be backed by that combination in reality.

Ofcourse they can be backed up. They still only use 2 pivots. Ofcourse it will be different from reversing a dolly and trailer but its not impossible...

Aboute 25,25

Regarding Scandinavian 25.25 combinations, I know 3 different Swedish companies driving down in Europe with their cars and trailers. They have a dispensation for 25.25 and run what I know with Portugal, Italy and single cases all the way down to Africa. So put down the sketch that these combinations do not exist outside Scandinavia !!! Then I agree that there are not many outside Scandinavia who can run these combinations. Practice makes perfect.

I dont believe that what so ever. Show me proof of them driving 25.25 in south europe. You are aware that they unhook the dollys and couple the trailer under a semi instead? There is no way a 25.25 will get around down in italy.

Both you and I know that the length is not a problem. It's the axle pressure that's the problem. The roads in Italy do not hold Scandinavian trucks with trailers. That's no secret. Is it the only reason in the game not to let out Scandinavian Combinations? Then it is easily fixed. Drop Italy for Scandinavian trailers. But let them in with the trolleys as you seem to like ... As for your SEMI trailer, I have difficulty believing they are driving Italy. Has not found any text or image on SEMI trailer that proves that I'm saying if SEMI is wrong ..

Sigh... You just said that they were driving 25.25 down there in Italy. Now you're saying that they dont.. If you are going to say anything you need to keep it to that story too.

25.25 is allowed in the netherlands but how would you get there? Would you like to just drive between 2 citites? Cant drive in germany since they arent normaly allowed there expect if they have a permit on test purposes for specific routes.

25.25 Is allowed in Spain on specific routes with permits but we dont have spain in ets2.

So where would you want them outside scandinavia?

A semi truck is what you call the trucks that already are in ETS2. A simple truck with a 13.6m trailer.

1 hour ago, Autonomous_Driving_1.3.7 said:

They only should be allowed in countries that are part of any DLCs because trolls will not be able to use them because they mostly have just the standard version of the game(look at Calais-Duisburg).

Trolls do buy DLC as well... I've been in Scandinavia and ran into a few. Also, it would then be unfair to users who don't buy the DLCs but can actually drive, they can't use doubles then.

TMP is going off of what SCS is saying, if SCS says doubles are allowed somewhere on the base game map, TMP will allow them there as well. 

If "In game admin" was not so lazy ... there would be no troll in the game ... it is up to us to set the requirement ... a game without troll so we can run real combinations. To ban double trailer (SEMI-Trailer) or 25.25 I do not understand ... Heavy-pack should also be banned ... 25.25 takes no more space than Heavy-trailer or how ... Heavy-trailers are allowed all over the map.

1 hour ago, ArthurC said:

In Germany it is allowed. In France is it not allowed. In The Netherlands is it allowed.

really? not allowd in frace? O.o

german wiki says:

In Frankreich haben sich 35 Verlader und ca. 40 Transportunternehmen für einen Feldversuch mit den überlangen LKW eingeschrieben, der für maximal 36 Monate stattfinden soll. Ein offizieller geplanter Test sollte erst dann gestartet werden, wenn alle Ergebnisse von zwei Arbeitsgruppen vorliegen. Eine Arbeitsgruppe untersuchte im Juli 2009 straßentechnische Aspekte unter Realbedingungen und die andere Gruppe, die gewerblich-sozialen Folgen beim Einsatz der 25 Meter langen LKW. Nachdem sich das französische Parlament im Juli damit beschäftigte und im Herbst der Staatsrat damit befasste, ist mit dem Startschuss für einen Langzeittest nicht vor April 2010 zu rechnen. Federführend ist die DGITM (Direction générale des infrastructures, des transports et de la mer), die beide Arbeitsgruppen eingesetzt hatte. Das maximale Zulässige Gesamtgewicht sollte laut Behörde auf 57 Tonnen begrenzt werden, berichtete der „Club 25.25“, der sich für die Zulassung vom EuroCombi einsetzt.[

looks like its no yet allowed but club 25.25 wants it to be as of 2010?? interesting.

sysp-73354.png

51 minutes ago, The real Viking said:

If "In game admin" was not so lazy ... there would be no troll in the game ... it is up to us to set the requirement ... a game without troll so we can run real combinations. To ban double trailer (SEMI-Trailer) or 25.25 I do not understand ... Heavy-pack should also be banned ... 25.25 takes no more space than Heavy-trailer or how ... Heavy-trailers are allowed all over the map.

It's not the matter of IGA's being lazy, I assume you have no clue how busy IGA's actually are since you think they are "lazy". They have site reports they need to look at which can sometimes total 1,000+. They have reports in game all the time which can sometimes be too much to handle so the system automatically deletes those that are over 10 minutes old. On top of that they also have REAL LIFE they need to deal with as well by going to their job and spending time with their family. They aren't required, and I don't expect them to be online 24/7 like you seem to think. If you want to help out by being a admin then by all means try to become one by going through the proper ranks, nobody is stopping you. Being an admin is much harder than you think, it's not as simple as banning trolls. They'll come back on a alternate account, trolls have ways of getting around a ban. 

TMP is going off of what SCS has already said. SCS knows doubles to be LEGAL in Scandinavia so they spawn there, so since SCS has said this, TMP only allows doubles in Scandinavia. As I said on your other thread, if you want to drive doubles in places other than Scandinavia, or a different trailer combination then go bug SCS.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived