Shift + Tab while in-game chat is open locks up the game

Sala296

Mod Version: 0.2.1.9.1

Controllers Used: Irrelevant

Description of Issue: If you press shift + tab to open the Steam overlay while the in-game chat is open, the game pauses (as if you pressed the pause/F1 key, not ESC). When this happens, the game becomes unresponsive to any and all input. You are unable to close the chat, nor un-pause the game, and must ALT+F4.

How to reproduce: Open the in-game chat with `Y`, while stationary. Then press Shift+Tab to open the Steam overlay. Upon closing the Steam overlay, the issue will be present.

Screenshots / Videos: Not necessary, however I can go and produce them if the description does not suffice.

76561198126149890.png

There is already a fix for this, you can follow the link to the following topic for infomation -

Let me know if this works @Sala296, thanks.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Locked and archived, since the correct instructions for a fix have been given. If you require more help about this, send me a message or make a new topic.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Archived