How to record gameplay?

BunniGal

Question

I want to record my gameplay so I have evidence of rule breaking for reports as it happens a lot to me and my reports always run out after 10 minutes and I don't have the proof for web reports.

I only know how to record video to my pc but if I did that my hard drive would die because of how big all the video files would be and I am sure people dont do this when they record their gameplay.

what is the way people use to record their gameplay?

10 answers to this question

I can second Plays.tv.  One of the reasons I like it is that you can set it to manual, and just trigger it when you leave the depot, or when you are going to a dangerous area.  The other cool thing is that you can easily create a clip of the incident and just upload that one part, right from within the software so you don't need any other video editing stuff.

4 hours ago, Fairy Princess said:

thank you I have learned how to use geforce experience to record. :D

Question answered.

Thank you each and everybody for the participation. We all hope that you will be a little bit safer on the roads because you can now report and report people if they are violating the TruckersMP rules :)

/locked & moved to solved