logitech driving force GT

skiezo

Question

Hey all,

I'm using the Logitech DFGT, and it works really well with ets2. But i have 1 issue that happens from time to time. Sometimes after a while driving my truck brakes like hell and stops. The wheel just stops working in ets and i have to alt-tab to press on the logitech profiler and go back to game to make it work again. This issue is really annoying especially when driving in convoy. Sometimes it doesnt happen for hours and the other time it stops in 10-20minutes intervals.

Anyone else encountering this problem? Any solutions?

happy trucking,

13 answers to this question

Hey all,

I'm using the Logitech DFGT, and it works really well with ets2. But i have 1 issue that happens from time to time. Sometimes after a while driving my truck brakes like hell and stops. The wheel just stops working in ets and i have to alt-tab to press on the logitech profiler and go back to game to make it work again. This issue is really annoying especially when driving in convoy. Sometimes it doesnt happen for hours and the other time it stops in 10-20minutes intervals.

Anyone else encountering this problem? Any solutions?

happy trucking,

Could be your wheel drivers ^_^

Is it plugged in via a USB hub. I have one.

Make sure the power lead doesn't fall out and try another USB port.

I was having the same sort of problem, the wheel would just stop working and the reason is if you have it plugged in via the front IO on your case (where theres usually a usb port or two) or even a usb hub, the wheel will act strange, if you plug it into the back of your pc (the wires plenty long enough to do it) then it shouldn't happen again, mines been plugged in to the back of the case directly into the motherboard and i haven't had the problem since

76561197981245742.png

i7 6700k @ 4.6Ghz / Be Quiet 280mm AIO / GTX 1080 / 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX RAM (@3200mhz) / EVGA G2 750W PSU / Samsung Evo 850 250GB SSD / 2 x 2 TB HDD / Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Case

I have a G27 and it works great, i know you don't wanna hear this but maybe check the logitech profiler and maybe tick the combined pedals, this normally works for the pedal problems. One of my profiles works with combined pedals and my second profile works without....go figure lol

MY Ingame Status:image.png

In game rules can be found here:https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/115-in-game-rules/

plugged in the back working fine now, except autocenter is not working properly anymore, after installing new mobo, gpu and cpu

Maybe try to increase the centering strength to see if that helps.

This can be found in the logitech profiler under global settings.

Regards

Spencer

MY Ingame Status:image.png

In game rules can be found here:https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/115-in-game-rules/