Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Allow accented characters on forum name

VägAssLasse

Hej ! :)

Suggestion Name : Allow accented characters on forum name

Suggestion Description : Allow accented characters of some european alphabets, like ä, ö, ø or å for example, on forum name. Some accented characters are many use in some languages, I understand that it's impossible to add all the specific characters of all languages but I think some accented characters are basic and many use in many countries, so it can be good to allow them in forum name.

Any example images : I haven't example images but, for example, my real name is "VägAssLau" but I write "VagAssLau" on my TruckersMP account because if I write he ä, I can't connect to my forum account ( I have an error message ).

Why should it be added ? : I think it can be good to allow the same characters on TruckersMP account name and forum account name because it's the same name used on the 2 accounts.

Thanks for reading ;)

Edited by VagAssLau

Tjena!

Unfortunately we cannot do much about this. The forums are provided by Invision Power Services Inc. and they haven't added the feature. We would probably allow all the same characters as we allow to be used in the in-game usernames, if it was possible.

You could throw your idea at IPS on their forums.

Kind regards,

Ampelmann

Forum moderator

/Rejected

Ready to go!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.