Replace DLCs truck parts with originals

Suggestion Name: Replace DLCs truck parts with originals

Suggestion Description: If someone hasn't the Tuning DLC, all parts should be replaced with the originals one. (You already did for wheels if i remember well.)

Any example images: 

C27E50902C11B1031ACE57D8795ACDD5DAB3C6FF

3E57F87B5A1F71A4324CA51F705B680C1A079B20

Why should it be added?: Because, seeing trucks without lights or missing engine parts, is really ugly and dangerous ..

Edited by [ICG] [23]ThunderSky
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 6

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I fully agree, without the rear lights of the truck and the person without load can not identify if it is braking or has the flashing on

+1

Kind Regards,
Ykaro
339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d

Languages: English 🇬🇧 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report SystemBan Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The amount of times i crashed into a DAF with their DLC is annoying. I cant see their lights or turn signals and i almost got banned many times for it.  Yes, i keep my distance but there is only so much space u can give before you rear end them if that makes scene.

REC BAN - Police Man Horizon

I also fully agree to have some kind of placeholder for Mighty Griffin/DAF Tuning Pack rear lights for those, who don't own such DLC's - In real life you wouldn't be able to use vehicle, which has no working rear lights since lack of these lights would cause dangerous situations during night, or during severe fog, which limits your visibility range by quite a bit. Simple set of required flares for indicators, brake lights and such, or simply using fallback to one of the already existing rear lights, designed for such truck would be sufficient. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/22/2017 at 1:44 PM, Fairy Princess said:

I don't know somebody wouldn't have the DLC, its amazing. :P

but yep +1 if its possible to do.

Old post, but me :P. Personally I can't justify spending the money because I play first person so I will hardly ever see the truck modifications anyway.

+1 Bobtailing trucks with the DLC bumper has no rear lights, as a result they have no warnings when they are slowing down or when they are turning. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello,

As there is another topic with this same suggestion currently open, I will move this one to the rejected section, however this is still an open-for-discussion here: