New report system suggestion

Hello admins and dev.

I wanted to present this suggestion a while ago, but never saw a potential on it, but now that there has been a new report system implemented, I think it would be much easier to make.

I know that many in-game admins have their own lives, and can't be in the game 24hrs a day, therefore, many ours, like Brazil hours, people troll a lot, and we can never find admins to aid us. This system will now be effective when there are few people, but on full servers like EU2, it would be perfect. Here it goes.

The system would basically work by reports. Right now in-game, a player can only be reported once, which is bad, because after that, nothing much happens.

What if: the player gets reported 10 times by different players = kick

15 times after he returns to game: temp. ban (1 hour)

20 times after he returns to game: temp ban (1 day)

By then, 24hrs has past, but his report numbers are still counting. If he gets reported once again, making a total of 30 reports, he would get a permanent ban until an admin decides on how long he would stay banned.

I think this system, if possible to be implemented, would make admins life much easier so then can also play the actual game and not have to worry so much, and give them more time to review the website reports, which right now are taking more than 10 days to be accepted.

Would a report system like this work?

Its like Rockstar's report system from GTA, when voted to be kicked, at least 50%, player can no longer join that session, and when reported multiple times, rockstart automatically bans the player.

Well, that's it!

Thanks guys!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.