Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Error after downloading New Version ETS2 : 1.28.1.3s

sankettelang

Question

I downloaded the said new version and thereafter I upgraded my launcher by going into steam then the ETS2 properties. Now when I click on TruckersMP icon I am getting the error which you can see in the pic. I also uninstall the launcher and reinstall it again but no use. Please help me out.

Truck Error.jpg

5 answers to this question

Hello @sankettelang,

Please check if ETS2 process is running. If so, end it and try again. If this doesn't help delete core_ets2mp.dll, re-open launcher and re-download file.  Path: C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP.

Good lucky!^_^

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

Hi Dear @sankettelang

• Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  • Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  • Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  • Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  • Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/
  • Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates" 

Method 2 : 

Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework

Clean your temp files with CCleaner

Check your temp files path and make sure it's located at C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache

If you don't have "INetCache" folder make a new folder and name it "temp" and then open the Windows temp settings and choose the new path.

Read this please;

Method 3 : 

Download this and i swear this no threat.Link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145 
Restart your PC
Make a right click on "TruckersMP"
Click on "execute as administrator"

King Regards

BaldemarDeutsch..

Edited by BaldemarDeutsch [EN\TR]

Created by @BurakAKSAKAL Thanks 

Hey guys finally its working after above solutions. Twice the launcher installed some ETS2 Updates then it started. After playing for an hour it gave me some new error but right now its working. Thanks a lot guys for quick responses. It made my game working. Thanks....