Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

0.2.1.9.1 Released

Kat_pw

Can I clarify something here about using TMP; are any players allowed to drive Cement mixers on the road in it? 

I did see one driver who had driven a yellow, white & brown cement mixer on a motorway while I was doing a job in EU1 some time ago. The player was driving with another player beside him on a motorway. The trouble is that I can't remember the exact location from where I saw him. I was not going the same direction as him as I was driving on the opposite side of the road. I was driving a blue DAF XF 105 Plus with a single trailer job. 

Edited by seamustrainfan25

2 hours ago, Sysgen said:

Yes they are allowed,  they are just very rare but they are part of the base game.

Thanks for the info. How rare are the cement mixers in the base game? :)

I got 2 core updates for ETS2 & ATS in the launcher today. What are these for? Fixing crashes?

Edited by seamustrainfan25

9 hours ago, Fr guillaumelego said:

Even with the updates for fix the crash ect, i still can't connect to ETS2 mp i have try all : redownload the game on steam, redownload many times the launcher, change a lot of time the password and still Nothing so please! Help me! I'm a fan of this game on multiplayer!

I SAID NOTHING :D I FINALY MAKE IT WORK AFTER ALL THAT STRESS ! THANK YOU DEVELOPERS!!! FOR FIXING THE GAME A MULTIPLE OF TIMES!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

and for that i'm gonna buy a DLC (heavy cargo pack)

• Upvote 1

• Project Manager

I really love it... We have now another CD Road, more idiots with longer trailers, more bugs, more crashes at Service Stations and heavy traffic in Bergen!

Thats wonderful! :D

But I really like it because more people bought the Scandinavian DLC now and they can see how beauty ETS2 can be.

Appeal your banSubmit feedback | Have a nice day 🧡

@Dfoller11 Sadly you won't get any help from this topic.

You can take a look at the Support Section if another member has the same issue or create a topic so the community and Support Team will help you.

---> https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

Thank you for your understanding.

• Like 1

On 29-8-2017 at 10:04 PM, seamustrainfan25 said:

Thanks for the info. How rare are the cement mixers in the base game? :)

I got 2 core updates for ETS2 & ATS in the launcher today. What are these for? Fixing crashes?

i'm quite curious how rare those cement mixers are ingame , i never seen them. Even if i go to SP and use Virtual spededitor i don't see it in the list

On 01/09/2017 at 9:48 PM, Pmuecke said:

i'm quite curious how rare those cement mixers are ingame , i never seen them. Even if i go to SP and use Virtual spededitor i don't see it in the list

The cement mixers are from ETS 1 & they only show up through modding, basically they are in the game files but deactivated! If you go to sanbuilders in rotterdam theres two reefer trailers parked up " static " low detail

I had trouble connecting with the World of Trucks jobs in ETS2 yesterday. I was at the Norrsken factory in Sweden to try & get a heavy cargo job in EU1. The WOT external contracts wouldn't display on the screen. I quick travelled to London after that to see if the issue was resolved, but, the same issue came up again. No WOT available.

Do I need to do anything to fix this issue?

I am currently on the World of Trucks website right now. I've just logged into the site & I'm seeing a new feature being added to player's profile called a log book. This log book allows you to see your previous 25 contract jobs displayed for both ETS2 and ATS. If a player clicks on the icon on the WOT log book; it shows you a bit of information known as "Contract details" completed contract job in ETS2 & ATS. Is this a new feature available from WOT as I only seeing it now?