0.2.1.9.1 Released

Kat_pw

@??????(UA) a simple restart should fix that, if not, make a help topic here and we can provide further assistance if needed.

@netderprakker this issue is a known bug and the Developers are aware, I suggest you pick an alternative interior until the bug is fixed.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Hey,

ATS still crashes when you meet somebody with rocky mountain doubles. Not sure it the truckersmp team is aware of that @mwl4. The crash is 100% reproducible. We tested it with my friend Lucasi and I even recorded a vid with the crash. Here are few last minutes from the game log:

00:11:59.088 : Creating save-game file (/home/profiles/48617276656E4F6E6C696E65/save/autosave_drive/game.sii) ...
00:11:59.429 : Game has been auto-saved.
00:14:01.232 : ui t console:system_02
00:14:02.202 : ui t console:system_02
00:14:04.366 : ui t console:system_02
00:14:04.716 : ui t console:system_02
00:14:05.131 : ui t console:system_02
00:14:19.421 : <ERROR> Incorrect rear wheel definition for /vehicle/trailer/wabash/trailer_45.pmd

In the video you see Lucasi standing on the job pickup point. When I said 'ok...' he selected RM doubles and clicked "accept" - that caused the trailer to spawn and a crash of my client.

Here is the video https://youtu.be/zrZykwV0pVo

Cheers,

- Harven

Edited by theHarven
  • Like 1

Are you sure you didn't fail to write something?

Copy & Paste the E-Mail and Password from forum to the game and try again.

Edited by [ICG] [23]ThunderSky

On 26.8.2017 at 9:10 PM, theHarven said:

Hey,

ATS still crashes when you meet somebody with rocky mountain doubles. Not sure it the truckersmp team is aware of that @mwl4. The crash is 100% reproducible. We tested it with my friend Lucasi and I even recorded a vid with the crash. Here are few last minutes from the game log:

00:11:59.088 : Creating save-game file (/home/profiles/48617276656E4F6E6C696E65/save/autosave_drive/game.sii) ...
00:11:59.429 : Game has been auto-saved.
00:14:01.232 : ui t console:system_02
00:14:02.202 : ui t console:system_02
00:14:04.366 : ui t console:system_02
00:14:04.716 : ui t console:system_02
00:14:05.131 : ui t console:system_02
00:14:19.421 : <ERROR> Incorrect rear wheel definition for /vehicle/trailer/wabash/trailer_45.pmd

In the video you see Lucasi standing on the job pickup point. When I said 'ok...' he selected RM doubles and clicked "accept" - that caused the trailer to spawn and a crash of my client.

Here is the video https://youtu.be/zrZykwV0pVo

Cheers,

- Harven

@theHarven if you're on Steam, please try the following: Open up your Steam library, right click on ATS or ETS and select Properties - Within the Properties, change to the local files tab and click on the button called "Verify integrity of game files"

Maybe some files are corrupt and may have to be redownloaded.

@Fr guillaumelego try entering your password on the email text field in the game, just to make sure, your keyboard language does not change for any reason, as soon as you start an application. If the spelling of your password is ok, put your email back in the correct field and enter your password again.

Sometimes it could also be a simple thing like the NumLock not being activated all of a sudden...

3 hours ago, HigH_HawK said:

@theHarven if you're on Steam, please try the following: Open up your Steam library, right click on ATS or ETS and select Properties - Within the Properties, change to the local files tab and click on the button called "Verify integrity of game files"

Maybe some files are corrupt and may have to be redownloaded.

@Fr guillaumelego try entering your password on the email text field in the game, just to make sure, your keyboard language does not change for any reason, as soon as you start an application. If the spelling of your password is ok, put your email back in the correct field and enter your password again.

Sometimes it could also be a simple thing like the NumLock not being activated all of a sudden...

Thanks @HigH_HawK, my game is ok, this isn't happening only form me. Just try to reproduce what I described with your friends, crash guaranteed. You can also take rocky mountain doubles for a ride and see how people disappear from your TAB window when they are in visibility range.

Cheers,

Harven

15 minutes ago, theHarven said:

Thanks @HigH_HawK, my game is ok, this isn't happening only form me. Just try to reproduce what I described with your friends, crash guaranteed. You can also take rocky mountain doubles for a ride and see how people disappear from your TAB window when they are in visibility range.

I can confirm I'm getting the same error and crash.  The error shows up in the console before the game crashes.  Definitely 100% reproducible.  

It's a TMP issue, not an ATS/Steam issue.

Часто игроки с чит - кодом таранят и быстро перемещаются в гараж , и не как их не поймать . Сделайте чтобы показывало кто врезался и сколько нанёс % урона .