0.2.1.9.1 Released

Kat_pw

Why update after(0.2.1.9.1) my PC memory fewer and fewer.   There was no such problem before.

消息含義:您的電腦內存即將用盡請保存文件並關閉它們 

歐洲卡車模擬器2 - 蒸汽

幫我。

:(

1.png

provide screenshot please @Daddy^

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kind Regards

Dylann

TruckersMP Veteran Driver

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FotorCreated.jpg.ce8a5f04812a1bb79c0233287068beb5.jpg

Since the last update on MP client i have some major frame drops when i encounter other players, i dont have top of the line pc but i usualy have 30-40FPS and when i meet some players (5+) FPS drops to 2-3 for few seconds. I suggest that should be an option to disable the TAG showing or something. I have this problem only after this update. Have a great day.

45 minutes ago, [RO]CaptainSlow said:

Since the last update on MP client i have some major frame drops when i encounter other players, i dont have top of the line pc but i usualy have 30-40FPS and when i meet some players (5+) FPS drops to 2-3 for few seconds. I suggest that should be an option to disable the TAG showing or something. I have this problem only after this update. Have a great day.

I have this problem too.  Fps fall down to 30 from 60. It takes about 10-30 seconds.

Edited by MAHOMET[PL]

are u running the correct version of there game ?

that would be 1.28

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kind Regards

Dylann

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

does it say anything before that message appearsor is that the first message u see

Kind Regards

Dylann

ok i think i know your problem

are you trying to use 1 of the new interiors of the daf dlc in the uk side ??

Kind Regards

Dylann

I do not know if I'm in the right section or pick up a truck for example Scania, I put the LEDs in the cabin where she sleeps, but there does not appear the bar in the truck that does a little light in the cabin, like I can solve this problem with all the trucks I put the led, thank you very much, ah congratulations for the update 1:28.

I had a potential bug with a WOT job when I got hit in an accident on a motorway outside Amsterdam. When I tried to go the service station by hitting F7 & Enter; I was not able to get my truck repaired. I kept reverting back to the same position where I had my accident. I was driving a DAF XF 105. When I had restarted TMP after it crashed I had tried to resume my WOT job from the ETS2 menu screen. But it said that my WOT job was suspended and I wasn't able to get back into it. I was able to abandon the delivery afterwards. 

I did switch TMP servers from EU2 to EU1 when I had this issue. 

Are any of you guys having an issue like this in TMP or in singleplayer? 

Edited by seamustrainfan25