0.2.1.9.1 Released

Kat_pw

2 hours ago, Dj Jefferz Atlas GG Owner said:

Maybe provide more details on what you mean.

In the DLC DAF Tuning Pack to protect the bumper on the sides, you can put dimensional markers, so ... if you go with them to the MP, then on my track they are, but on the track of other players they are not visible. Besides, my friend has it fixed. And he has a similar situation, on his track he sees them, but on mine there.

6 minutes ago, GEB 013 Marcos (MG) said:

Friend, when this error happens, I turn off my computer, wait a few seconds and then call again. After that, this error disappears. Test, anything just call.

thnx for help, after restarting comp all works properly

Edited by FireMonster (UA)

So just before that update that just fired though, there was some assclown (all I got of their name was Carl) at the Kenworth Dealer in Phx on ATS with a blue painted trailer witch made the game crash for everyone close by to them.

§2.20 Doubles and triples - UPDATED

You are not allowed to save edit the double or triple trailers, except for changing the paintjob only.

Here's the official clarification.  This is a perfectly logical rule, colored trailers aren't the problem.

Great work by the TMP team, a mod of this level is no small feat, and they are responsive and competent when it comes to updates and bug fixes.

Edited by HAR_Sabre

3 minutes ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

@mwl4 @Kat_pw DAF XF Euro6 is still crashing with cb error in UK interior Executive LIne

For me, in ATS, every city in Nevada, which has a garage, when I start running on the MP my game is crashing. Is the MP realizing this error?

^

Hi friend, try to downgrade your game to an earlier version and then go back to the current version of the game. If it does not work, uninstall the mp from your computer, delete the folders from my mp documents, turn off your pc, after a few seconds turn it on again and install the mp again and try to see if it runs. Good luck!

Edited by Anriandor
Removed unnecessary quotation.

RMD is bugged.....

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

Like the revamp of the Launcher! Just one suggestion, would it be possible to make the launcher movable?

If it's been programmed in VB or C, I'm more than happy to provide a code snipped which allows to click anywhere in the launcher and move it wherever the user wants it.