Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

0.2.1.9.1 Released

Kat_pw

@HAR_Sabre lol   phoenix seems to be the hotspot for that ....I created a new profile to  see if it was on my end..the only mod i use is the 625 w900 mod for the 389..i cannot stand the sound of the stock 389. "crosses fingers"

Edited by Graywolf.

WHY triple not allowed???? Legal only in Nevada... Wth tmp...

Edited by oolala11
Less vulgar

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

3 hours ago, scarface0359 said:

As this rule says, you are not allowed to change anything to the doubles, including paints and weights.

There's the answer, then.  The rule as written is unclear but this statement is not.

Just out of curiosity, is there a reason we can't paint the double trailers?  Is that rule subject to change when the bug(s) actually causing crashes is identified and fixed?  I haven't taken a doubles job yet so I haven't looked at the syntax and format of them in the saved game.  If crashes are related to paint colors, they must be formatted differently than single trailers.

5 hours ago, Dj Jefferz Atlas GG Owner said:

This rule includes paint jobs. It just doesn't show in the rules itself. but was announced on the server multiple times yesterday.
Proof of server announcement
b3bff800b2dd79fb2880ff01971a3718.png

Yep, you're right.  I don't have ETS2, only ATS, and I did not see that announcement at all in ATS US server.  I assume it goes for both ETS2 and ATS.  I saw several painted doubles in ATS last night and didn't have any issues around them, but I'm sure they have their reasons for restricting the painting of them.  It must have been a last-minute change to remove one variable that may have been causing crashes.  I just hope nobody got banned for painting them, because the updated rules do not say anything about painting doubles and like I said, that announcement was not made in ATS US while I was in there last night.

I haven't read through all the pages because there's too many to see if someone has already said something about this, but the DAF purchase crash isn't fixed. Something about the CBRadio

--

Edit

Apparently it's known... but shown as "Fixed" here so...

Edited by H4MZ4_

PdWO2ga.png

25 minutes ago, H4MZ4_ said:

I haven't read through all the pages because there's too many to see if someone has already said something about this, but the DAF purchase crash isn't fixed. Something about the CBRadio

--

Edit

Apparently it's known... but shown as "Fixed" here so...

Except its not fixed, crashes every time you put the uk exclusive line interior in....the eu one works fine!

2 minutes ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

Except its not fixed, crashes every time you put the uk exclusive line interior in....the eu one works fine!

Ah nice, good to know that you stop the crash by selecting a different interior. Only if it was displayed on the main post to make it easier for others to see

PdWO2ga.png

This was posted back in 2015 lol but for sure read the disclaimer at the bottom you all assume responsibly if you mod against Truckers MP terms and conditions even if the mod guidelines doesn't list your alternatives, it's up to the administration of truckers MP to allow or not allow these types of mods which they don't mention about doubles or triples-  Mod guidelines:

Only mods that edit your save game will work in multiplayer, all other mods will be disabled.
    Beacons on the bull bar or otherwise on the front of the truck is not allowed.
    An excessive amount of beacons (more than the game allows without save editing) is not allowed.
    Any mods changing or expanding the truck, car or trailers hitbox is not allowed.
    You can only use car parts on cars, truck parts on trucks, and trailer parts on trailers. No exceptions.
    The police accessories for the car is restricted to admins only.
    Your vehicle must be a functional vehicle (i.e. don't remove everything but the chassis and tires).

Only one full-length trailer is allowed.

Examples of allowed mods:

Using the 750 HP Volvo engine in other trucks.
    Custom colors and cargo on trailers (that don't affect the hitbox).
    Changing weight of trailers (i.e. for the 75 ton and 125 ton challenges).
    Other mods following the above guidelines.

Some allowed mods:

Note: Please review all mods against these guidelines before using in multiplayer. You are responsible for any mods you use.

This is NOT an official approval, these are suggested sites known to contain mods following our guidelines.

This list may not be fully up to date. If you use a mod from one of these sites that violates the guidelines above we can ban you. If you have questions please ask in the help section on the forum.

If you think a mod on one of these sites violate our guidelines and/or rules, or if you have a suggestion for a website to add, please let us know so we can update the list.

seems with a new profile myself and a few others games are crashing around the phoenix garage and service center..go any direction away and its fine.i did send in the crash reports

1 hour ago, THCKingdom808 said:

BTW has anyone playing ATS in Multiplayer seen a triple or rocky Mountain double? Been up and down Nevada no jobs for those type of trailers and haven't seen anyone pulling these trailers. Must not be supported yet...?

triples don't currently work, as for rocky mountain doubles I haven't seen them and I get this feeling those trailers might be causing game crashes

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

1 minute ago, caff!!! said:

triples don't currently work, as for rocky mountain doubles I haven't seen them and I get this feeling those trailers might be causing game crashes

Thanks, My game crashed at the Ely service shop had about 8 Bob tailing and four with custom colored trailers all same company parked at the service shop as soon as I pull out into the street my game crashed, was finally able to get away far enough to make my drop at Jackpot.  On my way out of Jackpot I ran into two guys both with color matched trailers parked off the highway I could not get pass them my game kept crashing. Had 195 players in server luckily I was able to send crash report on both occasions.

So on ATS the stock doubles are ok BUT the stock Rocky Mountain doubles, yes you can tow em if you want to crash out other players out of the game as they get near you (OOPS MY BAD) and if you try to take the stock triples, it crashes the game for yourself. Just some fyi for y'all.

Edited by Korn Schitts
can't load pictures