0.2.1.9.1 Released

Kat_pw

3 hours ago, [ST-E] GrayWolf-Ky said:

The simplest solution IMO would be to ban all mods and truck and trailer editing.. I agree with @THCKingdom808  everytime i get anywhere near the doubles that has had the color edited the game crashes..

That's strange, i saw about 4 players with edited paint but everything is fine.. no crashes.

Offtopic : I do agree with the rule because in ETS2 doubles should only be in the Scandinavia DLC according to SCS, so they simply remind people of that and want that to be honored. And not taken advantage of.

I can imagine on a normal server and people just driving along for fun with only doubles outside the Scandinavia DLC can cause big problems cause roads are not fit in europe (ingame I mean) to drive doubles to begin with, unloadingplaces wont be fit either so it will cause issues one way or another.

And I am sure people will break the rule some will get caught others not, the trailers do have option to get swapped for a normal one before accepting so no reason to break rules, perhaps in time rules will be changed maybe not, time will tell.

Scandinavia is not a country it is a name for 3 countries combined and it exist out of :  Denmark, Norway en Sweden, so you can not be forced to stay within the country :P you have choice to take a job in 1 of those 3 with a double and end it in 1 of those 3, so it is not limited to 1 country.

end of offtopic

Edited by VipersFury

36 minutes ago, littlefoot_22 said:

Ok so what if we get a job with doubles in Scandinavia but the delivery is outside off that DLC.  Kinda feel you guys are forcing us to stay within that country IF we want to haul doubles. I definitely don't agree with this rule. 

if you get a job with doubles which leads outside of scandinavia.....then that is a bug, as those loads should only create jobs inside of scandinavia.

Again great work guys thanks...my ETS  truck partner lives in Austraila  NSW, approx 9hours ahead of me in the UK. He can not join the MP he keeps getting the error message. He has followed the launchpad instructions, changed from 1.27 to the new patch 1.28.  The base game works as does his MP ATS. Please guys any ideas of help really would be cool. 

Thanks

Rusty

1 hour ago, Wolfpig said:

if you get a job with doubles which leads outside of scandinavia.....then that is a bug, as those loads should only create jobs inside of scandinavia.

It isn't a bug at all. The trailers are made to spawn only if the game detects country signatures such as: "DK, NOR, SWE". There is no physical way of them spawning anywhere else, you can edit a save and change the destination, but good luck with that.

Now there is a part to it that admins play, since the trailer normally spawns to Denmark, but according to some of the admins Denmark isn't in Scandinavia and you can't deliver anything there xD

2 minutes ago, DustyBenq said:

Hi could someone help me update myets2 to latest version? i dont know how im a noob lol

Run TruckersMP and click on download wait for it to sort it's self out and run ETS2 or ATS.

1 minute ago, [PTD] fAITH_ said:

It isn't a bug at all. The trailers are made to spawn only if the game detects country signatures such as: "DK, NOR, SWE". There is no physical way of them spawning anywhere else, you can edit a save and change the destination, but good luck with that.

Now there is a part to it that admins play, since the trailer normally spawns to Denmark, but according to some of the admins Denmark isn't in Scandinavia and you can't deliver anything there xD

Run TruckersMP and click on download wait for it to sort it's self out and run ETS2 or ATS.

Yes but i had to downgrade my ETS2 for me to play multip player now do i just have to change the thing in "Beatas" to op out of all beta programs?