Mod Version: 0.2.1.9.0
Controllers Used: nvm
Description of Issue: I understand - this is may be one of your optimization trick, but it bad trick. You don't synchronize Roll axis angle of trailer segment following the first and when one player roll over to side any other player can send him to deep space(partially reproduce NoCollision cheat). And second, but not critical, bug with sync it's a license number on next for the first trailer - he just not displayed(because text with texture path not synchronized)
How to reproduce: Take you friend :troll: with attached heavy cargo, roll over him and look at his second and third trailer segments, than try push that segments and you can see what happen :rolleyes:
Screenshots / Videos:

Server version:

Spoiler

no number(under left flag), in air

F3E27EF4C7D096AF78FBAAB7D8FBEE6381F72E50

but first segment(dolly) have correct position

348A2FB7D1F4866387F7BA0AAAA419F8971B8F75

Client version:

Spoiler

no fly

44E17266C96973EBE3F8CC687C96786A7FC7A719

and roll axis angle correct

77EC3CDA2B85E10B904764E0574FAB5B67CA6216

Be better if other players don't see this bug report(it's really critical bug)

Edited by [RUS] Sosa_Brigman

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, please enter in game and try to follow anyone player(ex. in ATS) with HC/Double/Tripple/RMD(any articulated trailer) when he is passing profiled turns (eg. Kingman->LasVegas) and you will saw what happening with the second and next trailers(technicaly, dolly it's a one fully trailer! so look at HC Flatbed or Double/Tripple/RMD first dolly)
If you so lazy to do it(what i talk about, that bug exists more than one year and no one react here...) let me know and i attach fresh screenshots, i will wait for your answering for a one week :troll:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.