Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

[fixed itself with 1.28 patch] DLC won't show up (tried common tips)

norgeek

Question

I just got the TruckersMP mod last night, and everything has been going quite well - except for these three DLC that refuse to install;

Vive la France !
Wheel Tuning Pack
Heavy Cargo Pack

They show up in single player.

What I've tried:

• Unchecking the problematic DLC in Steam and verifying files, then manually downloading them again
  • Pressing F1 in TMP launcher and redownloading
  • Deleting TMP folder in My Documents
  • Reinstalling TMP mod

Several other DLC are working normally, like Scandinavia, East, Griffin and a bunch of paint packs.

5 answers to this question

Hi Dear @norgeek

Please go to your Steam library 

Right click ets2, properties, local files and verify your game files.  See if ETS2 downloads the DLC again and attempt to launch MP. If verifying the game files does not download the DLC automatically, please manually install it again by checking it from the Steam library. 

Then

Open Steam with administrator

Open Mp with administrator

King Regards

BaldemarDeutsch...

Edited by BaldemarDeutsch [EN\TR]

Created by @BurakAKSAKAL Thanks 

Thanks for your response!

I tried all of the above, following each step, but nothing changed.
I then removed all the DLC, then added the four I really want (scaninavia, east, France and heavy cargo), but only the two first show up as installed in the DLC browser in TMP.
I just tried to reinstall both ETS2 and TMP, will see if that helps..

Edit: Update:
Reinstalling ETS2 and TMP did not work. I almost thought it worked as the DLC showed up when I started TMP, but it turned out it was simply loading single player for some reason. After I restarted my PC TMP worked (loaded multiplayer with login screen) but France, Wheel Tuning and Heavy Cargo refuses to be added to the DLC list.

Edited by norgeek
Updated information