Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Doubles in ETS2

MitonCZ

Suggestion Name: Doubles in ETS2

Suggestion Description: I would suggest change in game rule: §2.20 Doubles and triples > On ETS2, doubles are only allowed inside the Scandinavia DLC. 

I think it would be better change this rule to: Doubles would be allowed in Scandinavia DLC and at the same time on all highways only.

Why should it be added?: Many people haven't have Scandinavia DLC and waiting for this doubles udate also contracts often end outside Scandinavia.

Thank you for your time :)

Double Trailers are only implemented and available as part of Scandinavia. Those that do not have Scandinavia will not be able to use the update brought out by SCS.

The rules are in place for a reason, SCS has limited it to Scandinavia only and bringing outside in Multiplayer will only reek havoc and chaos amongst the towns.

There would be literally no benefit to allowing a double trailer to only use highways outside of Scandinavia, literally no benefit at all.

TruckersMP Community Bus Driver

275116735_role_GameModerationManager(2).

status.png

Reporting a Player    |    Appeal your Ban    |    Visit our Support System    |    Our Rules

Yeah this is a very confusing one as while im playing and taking jobs a considerable amount of the doubles go out of Scandinavia so im quite confused about this its almost like saying we can't take any doubles at all if thats the case   

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

@scarface0359 Whats your take on this being a CM, look @LSPD Gamer's screenshot....That's a legit screenshot, i had one that went to Poland when i tried the Beta....they are rare but do exist! I think they only spawn in Scandinavia but don't limit the jobs to the area & if that's the care people will be banned unfairly

Edited by ScaniaFan89
person tagged went offline

Doubles are not allowed outside Scandinavia DLC area. You are aware of this rule, so taking such a job would be at own risk since you will likely end up getting banned.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

We will not restrict doubles to highways only. If there is a job with doubles going outside Scandinavia, you can not take it as it will get you banned.

This might change in the future, but for now it's a no.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

• Ashley locked this topic