auto driving

Rumak

Question

When i start up the game and want to drive it automaticly drives for me. i have the Logitech Driving Force GT and in other games i dont have this problem.

so basicly when i let go of my accelerate pedal it's still accelerating and it also shows in the settings that im holding down accelerate but im not.

3 answers to this question

Moved to help-section.

This sounds like something to do with the configuration of your pedals for your Logitech Driving Force GT. I imagine I'm correct in saying you have selected the accelerator, brake etc.. in the profiler as well as the game?

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

https://gyazo.com/93d88a56225fb072c158cc5f054a51e6

here it shows im not pushing it down but in the game it does so its not a setting in my profiler

On 21/8/2017 at 6:21 PM, Aestrial said:

Moved to help-section.

This sounds like something to do with the configuration of your pedals for your Logitech Driving Force GT. I imagine I'm correct in saying you have selected the accelerator, brake etc.. in the profiler as well as the game?

And its only on truckersmp its not on the offline game