BUG VERSION FOR ONLY

-BENNY-

Question

Hello, I have a problem, I want to play in multiplayer on ETS2 but when I run TruckersMP there is marked that I am not in good version nevertheless I put myself in "temporary_1_27 - 1.27.x for incompatible mods" and when I Launches solo my game there is marked on the top left that I am in 1.27.2.9s, while I have to be in 1.27.2.8s! How to do ? I specify I have no DLC except "Paint mettalic", thank you for your help!:(

8 answers to this question

Hello @-BENNY-,

Is your problem is solved ?

However, know that if you want to play online you must select the update "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs".
To do this, follow these steps:
1) Go to your Steam library
2) Right click on your game Euro Truck Simulator 2
3) Click on "Property"
4) Click on "Betas"
5) Select "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs"

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

Hello,

To be able to play ETS2 multiplayer you must be on version 1.28.1.3s.

I'm also adding a GIF to make it as easy as possible in case you can't follow the above written steps.

Screen%20recording%202017-08-26%20at%200

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M