Am I missing something with the DAF Tuning Pack?

SDCore

Question

So I just bought the DAF Tuning Pack (along with a multitude of other DLC's), but for some reason I can't really seem to customize it any more than I used to be able to.

Specifically, the tail lights. In the screenshots from the DLC page, there's so much that is there that just doesn't really show up for me.

I do have the DLC installed and I have closed and reopened the game since I've installed them.

It's also not a problem in just MP, it doesn't show up in SP either.

Any help would be gladly appreciated.

Thank you.

4 answers to this question

As @avantry said you'll need ETS2 version 1.28 to see the DLC customisations. But remember that if you upgrade to 1.28 you won't be able to play in MP. If you want to play MP I'd suggest you to remove the tick on the Daf DLC in your ETS2 page in your libray. When 1.28 will be fully compatible with MP you just have to tick again that DLC and download the 1.28.

I hope this helped...

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be