ETS2 Multiplayer Error

Hawkyx

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello @Kristijan_Sa

If your launcher is crashing or showing you errors you can follow this guide.

Also make sure you install and always run the launcher with admin rights and also you have the latest  ^_^

Good lucky!

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

Hello Kristijan,

It looks like an Windows Bug and u can fix it by-yourself :)
I will give u 1 Step to try it out on your pc, and no its not virus, i searched that for u in google :)

"When you install software that uses the api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.dll dependency, the software should automatically register the file for you. In some cases your DLL file may not register properly, and as a result, will provide a "api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.dll not registered" error. Fortunately, you can use a built-in utility called "Microsoft Register Server" (regsvr32.exe) to re-register your api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.dll file.

How to re-register api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.dll from an elevated command prompt (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10):"

1. Click the Start button.

2. Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!

3. While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.

4. You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.

5. Click Yes.

6. Type the following command: regsvr32 /u api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.dll.

7. Hit ENTER. This will UN-REGISTER your file.

8. Type the following command: regsvr32 /i api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.dll.

9. Hit ENTER. This will RE-REGISTER your file.

10. Close the command prompt window.

11. Re-start the program associated with api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.dll error.

For more Informations, u can go on this link http://www.solvusoft.com/en/files/missing-not-found-error/dll/windows/microsoft/windows-8-pro/api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0-dll/   there u will found all 10 steps to fix the problem in the middle of the page :)

Hope i can help u with that.

Anyway I wish you a good Evening :)

Greets 
Andi

33 minutes ago, Kristijan_Sa said:

When i try to join ets2 mutplayer(truckersmp) game crashes and telling me there is launcher error:The procedure entry point LeaveCriticalSection could not be located in the dynamic link library api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.dll.

Maybe your ddl. file is missing, you can download the "api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-2-0.dll" here: http://www.sts-tutorial.com/sites/downloadCenter.php?api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-2-0

tmplogo.jpg

46 minutes ago, [BBL][Boss] ??????? said:

Hello Kristijan,

It looks like an Windows Bug and u can fix it by-yourself :)
I will give u 1 Step to try it out on your pc, and no its not virus, i searched that for u in google :)

For more Informations, u can go on this link http://www.solvusoft.com/en/files/missing-not-found-error/dll/windows/microsoft/windows-8-pro/api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0-dll/   there u will found all 10 steps to fix the problem in the middle of the page :)

Hope i can help u with that.

Anyway I wish you a good Evening :)

Greets 
Andi

Thats not working for me,when i type it in command prompt it says that is unknown command

3 hours ago, Kristijan_Sa said:

Thats not working for me,when i type it in command prompt it says that is unknown command

Hmm, that is very peculiar, if that is without function on your Computer u tried all 10 steps on the Homepage? not only the 1 step i copy paste out for you? or all steps without function?
At some friends computers, ( they had same problems some weeks ago ) they was very helpful :)

If nothing fix that problem, please try to uninstall TruckersMP, reboot your system , and reinstall it. If that dont fix the problem, we will try to help on another way :)

Greets 
Andi

14 hours ago, [BBL][Boss] ??????? said:

Hmm, that is very peculiar, if that is without function on your Computer u tried all 10 steps on the Homepage? not only the 1 step i copy paste out for you? or all steps without function?
At some friends computers, ( they had same problems some weeks ago ) they was very helpful :)

If nothing fix that problem, please try to uninstall TruckersMP, reboot your system , and reinstall it. If that dont fix the problem, we will try to help on another way :)

Greets 
Andi

I managed to fix this part just by now writing to me pi-ms-vin-ćore-sjnč-l1-2-0.dl. miss

Picture:http://imgur.com/a/KHzjP