Not sure why i'm getting this message.

NarNar

Question

I keep trying to launch TruckersMP but every time it tries to load i get this Steam message.

"Euro Truck Simulator 2 is attempting to launch with the optional parameters shown below."

"Files/TruckersMP Launcher/Launcher.exe"

Not sure why its giving me this error, it was working for me last night.

7 answers to this question

Try restarting your Steam client. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

As above, go to task manager by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Delete & click on Euro Truck Simulator then End Task. Next go to Steam Library & launch ETS2 from there, drive around for a few sec & then quit out....should work! 

If not try doing the same but launching with DirectX by right clicking on ETS2 & selecting Launch with DirectX ( 64bit )...thats what i have been told when i had issues in past

If all else fails log out of windows & back in again, that fixes most issues or even a restart

It works now, i just simply restarted my computer.

I just don't understand why it did it in the first place.

I'm glad you solved your problem.

/Locked & moved to solved.

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&