Rate the truck above (DAF edition)

Pmuecke

I will say 8/10 because there are too many exhausts. (Top and side). Overall truck looks really nice kinda matches the Finland theme.

OSeO4hr.jpg

H0wSJxm.jpg

I made both DAFs so if you don't mind i'd like to hear a rating for both ones. :D

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

7/10 love the color matchup but srsly not a fan of round lights.

Here's mine.

DD033A0C006A843AE08238FD4CBCE1415B34A7C9

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

9.5/10, really like it and goes well with the trailer, just don't like the round lights on the top and bottom. I personally like the rectangular ones myself on the bottom, but the round ones don't take away that much IMO. :)

I'm still working on mine so I don't have any pictures to post as of now unfortunately.

Archived