Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Getting tired of having no jobs

dutchnoskillz

Question

I know this is a problem most of us had including me. i have played 480 hours ets2 which most are mp. I know how to fix it by reset the economy, sleep, F7 enter etc. At this moment i started a new profile and i am level 9 atm. I have my own truck but what i hate is that i have no freights everytime i log on. I can reset the econmy but i want to explore the map instead of tping back to my HQ because i have no freights. The freight markets has nothing but when i visit a company it does has freights. Any solutions? 

5 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, dutchnoskillz said:

I know how to fix it by reset the economy, sleep, F7 enter etc. [...]  I have my own truck  [...] I can reset the econmy but i want to explore the map instead of tping back to my HQ 

Since you know already how to fix this issue, and you have your own truck then why do you keep reseting the economy? Doing so will TP you back every time, Sleeping and F7 does not TP you back to your HQ.

You kind of answered your own question. F7 or sleep, don't reset the economy through the console. 

Edited by Trucking Gekco

1 hour ago, Trucking Gekco said:

Since you know already how to fix this issue, and you have your own truck then why do you keep reseting the economy? Doing so will TP you back every time, Sleeping and F7 does not TP you back to your HQ.

You kind of answered your own question. F7 or sleep, don't reset the economy through the console. 

Correct and false. F7 and or sleep does not fix the issue.