Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

There are sometimes problems with some admins ( like 1 out of every 10) some of them misunderstand situations and ban people for no reason  for proof there's a video .As you can clearly see in the video my friend H4RD B4SE was banned for no reason the admin banned him for reckless driving but all my friend was he steered to the right too much and rammed into the side rail causing him to go out of control and crashing what the admin did ban for reckless driving I have seen such situations many times but I don't like it people getting banned for no reason even other friends of mine this has happened so please try to resolve this issue or atleast inform admins my friend is now sad :(

• Guest locked this topic

Hello dear @Cobra 2006,

I would kindly like to remind you that the forum is not the proper place to be discussing a ban or anything related to this topic.

In case of being banned improperly, one has to use the ban appeal system and follow the appropriate ways rather than writing about this on the forum.

For further information, please refer to the following topics:

Additionally, one can complain about the ban by contacting upper staff if there is the feeling that the admin did not issue it properly. In order to do so, the feedback system needs to be used which can be found here:

Thank you very much for your understanding!

Rejected.