Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Incorrect email or password

bonafide

Question

I don't know why i'm getting this error all of a sudden, i had a special character in my name and even though i wasn't able to sign into the forums yesterday i could still sign into the site and the game at that point in time. I do have remember me checked ingame and it says incorrect email and password. I changed my name so that it didn't include the special character and it still tells me incorrect email or password, and i am certain it is the correct email and password because i logged in several times into the forums and the site, so i don't know why this is happening.

4 answers to this question

Are you sure you have linked the game with your truckers.mp account? and if you have multiple emails be sure its the correct one associated with your truckers.mp account.

21 minutes ago, [CJ OWNER] ccowie25 said:

Are you sure you have linked the game with your truckers.mp account? and if you have multiple emails be sure its the correct one associated with your truckers.mp account.

fixed it, was logged into my cousin's steam account

2 hours ago, ilhanmermer said:

Your old nickname was Bonaƒide. It's not allowed because it includes speacil chacter. You changed it as well as we can see it on your TM Profile.

https://truckersmp.com/user/1665007

Thats what i said, but i was still able to sign in even with the latin f, but the issue was that me and my cousin share the same PC and i didn't know he logged me out