[10x ETS2/ATS DLC Giveaway] Members Giveaway

Rev.

u5jCPLy.png

Ire1IDk.png

Pzr5SbC.png

1st Place:

1x ETS2 Scandinavia DLC +/and/or alternative DLC.

2nd Place: 

3rd Place:

4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th & 10th Place

1x (per person) ETS2 Scandinavia DLC or alternative DLC.

Ire1IDk.png

How to Enter

-

Enter into this competition in three simple steps..

Step 1. Ensure you are logged into TruckersMP forums,

Step 2. Reply to this thread with any message (preferably a short message),

Step 3 (optional). +rep my steam profile and/or follow my profile on this forum.<3

The competition is completely free to enter all you require is a forum account on TruckersMP.

All users that enter will be compiled into a random number generator, this will decide who wins. 

Ire1IDk.png

Competition Rules

-

You may only enter once, this includes if you have upwards of one forum account (one entry only).

(any breach of the rules will see you to be blacklisted from future competitions etc.)

Competition Timeline

-

17/08/17 - 31/08/17 12PM BST

NOTE: Any entries after the given deadline will count as being void and not entered

Goodluck!

Ire1IDk.png

Need any assistance entering? Reply to this thread with @revoluti0n at the start of your message and/or private message or post to my profile with any concerns etc.

NOTE: This competition is in no way affiliated with the media/events team at TruckersMP and is solely provided by myself. Please contact me for any issues, concerns or queries.

Ire1IDk.png

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck, everyone :)

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

1 hour ago, revoluti0n said:

NOTE: Any entries after the given deadline will count as being void and not entered

I have updated the topic again so that it will not be possible to enter the giveaway after that date. If the time has come, the topic will be archived again and the lucky winners will be announced in another topic.

Now to the competition:

Spoiler

Step 1: Completed (self-evidently)

Step 2: Completed (even though not short)

Step 3: Completed (both)

Spoiler

CGnXNmleQDmhXPHFzIDCLQ.pngzJst_K-CR__n7RFSi_Actw.png

Archived