RayRay5

ETS2 Savegame Editor

@gamerleon04 Das wird noch gefixt. Bzw. habe es schon gefixt und muss es noch testen und ich will noch ein paar andere Sachen einbauen bevor ich die Version veröffentliche. Zumal, es gibt keinerlei Vor oder Nachteile von der Lage deines HQs. Vielleicht das Kennzeichen oder wo du nach einem Versionsupdate von ETS2/ATS landest.

Please do not change your HQ, this might cause game crashes. This is known and the fix is already being tested. The fix will be inlcuded in the next release.

2 hours ago, RayRay5 said:

Vielleicht das Kennzeichen oder wo du nach einem Versionsupdate von ETS2/ATS landest.

genau das ist es, was mich dazu verleitet, dass endlich mal zu ändern :)  freue mich auf deine weiterarbeit :)

Added new version. (v1.1rc8)

Contains bug fixes and improvements

Support for other languages added

Please report any issues you can find. This version will be an official release if there are no issues.

On 31.3.2018 at 9:00 PM, RayRay5 said:

Added new version. (v1.1rc8)

Contains bug fixes and improvements

Support for other languages added

Please report any issues you can find. This version will be an official release if there are no issues.

nabend,

schon länger nichts mehr hiervon rumprobiert...

kannst du mir vielleicht sagen, ob meine bugs behoben worden sind? damit meine ich den hauptgaragebug und das keine aufträge in neuen städten erscheinen (haben wir ja schon vieles probiert). ich fruee mich auf deine antwort.

3 hours ago, RayRay5 said:

geht genauso wenig... sobald ich auf weiter klicke passiert nichts mehr

Screenshot_100.png

ok update: manchaml funktioniert das tool sehr gut. doch manchmal zeigt es immernoch diese fehlermeldung wie der screenshot an....

Edited by gamerleon04
edit

Guest Digitalwolf

Is there anyway to use this to makes roads 100% explored?  This is a life saver for getting the garages in ets2.. Thanks

1 hour ago, Digitalwolf said:

Is there anyway to use this to makes roads 100% explored?

I'm not quite sure. But if there was one was, i would probably need to know each Id of each road part. So basicly an already 100%-explored map

It appears on 1.31 the save files save as "game" and then an additional "game_2" unencrypted whant the save type is set to 2.... what do I do?

EDIT: If you edit "game_2" and then rename it "game" ETS2 accepts it as a normal file and everything works!

The program is so great its to easy to use 10/10 but there is one problem i created today some new profile i taked 2 time job to earn money and tp there was also some problem with TP mostly we all did with cheat engine but when i tryed and found the code after i change it, it was still the same level so i edited that to on "quicksave" after i was done and ready to go online(mp) i taked a wot job after 2 or 3 minute the game gives error on gps and says "World of Truck connection. Unable to save your progress." i just keep driving and hope it will save it and i keep driving.... But ofcourse not after i drived 15km or something like that the truck is stopping on the road like you pressed F1 on singleplayer and gives again an error "SYNCHRONIZATION" "Internal error. The net.logmight contain more info.  After 3 hours i created again new profile without the program "Savegame Editor" its working great 1,000km drived no error nothing.. 

EDIT: I download it from the first page.

Did you load the one savegame that you edited? You need to load the savegame taht you edited, otherwise it won't work. Also in the profile selection screen it won't show any changed progress unless you loaded the edited save at least one time.

Also I noticed that there are some issues if you edit the savegame with an active WoT Contract, so editing you savegame WHILE driving a WoT contract is not advised.

I will add a warning in the next version

Edited by RayRay5