RayRay5

ETS2 Savegame Editor

short question to you @IC3M4N_12. What exactly did you do in the editor? Did you Hit 'apply and save', then changed stuff again and then hit 'apply and save' again?

Also which version of the editor are you using?

Edited by RayRay5

13 minutes ago, RayRay5 said:

short question to you @IC3M4N_12. What exactly did you do in the editor? Did you Hit 'apply and save', then changed stuff again and then hit 'apply and save' again?

Also which version of the editor are you using?

I have savedata SII Decrypt [L64] unlocked after save save money and EP ADR and co. then changed to unlock all garages and save settings and waited until it was done!

Did you Hit 'apply and save', then changed stuff again and then hit 'apply and save' again?

NO!

weird. Can you upload your savegame to pastabin as well, please.

If you don'T want it to be public, then you can send me the link in a private message

you can upload it here on the forums, use your dropbox/onedrive or google drive account, or you can paste the content of the savegame into pastebin

I've uploaded an updated version. Please try it.

Also, plesae use a new savegame or a savegame that you did not edit with an older version of my editor, otherwise there might appear one or two other issues

https://github.com/RayRay5/ets2_savegame_editor/raw/master/executables/release_1.1rc4/ETS2_SaveEditor_v1.1rc4_win_x64.exe

2 minutes ago, RayRay5 said:

Also, plesae use a new savegame or a savegame that you did not edit with an older version of my editor, otherwise there might appear one or two other issues

https://github.com/RayRay5/ets2_savegame_editor/raw/master/executables/release_1.1rc4/ETS2_SaveEditor_v1.1rc4_win_x64.exe

THX!

27 minutes ago, RayRay5 said:

crashes further!

is it possibly because I do not park the park so no EP collect?

just no time to test whether it is because!

can you please try to enter the "driver manager" and the "truck manager", please. If so, then I probably know the reason

1 hour ago, RayRay5 said:

can you please try to enter the "driver manager" and the "truck manager", please. If so, then I probably know the reason

He wanted to cancel the order even as he crashes, so I'm not in the truck menu because I have no suitable