Cant Find Truckersmp ID

[FC-T] DashCamSim

Question

5 answers to this question

There you are

https://truckersmp.com/user/615342

You can use the website search to try the name (you can see the name in your video). If there are multiple users with that name, best thing is to search the "log_spawning" file in \Documents\ETS2MP\logs. Open the file corresponding to the day you want to check and you can search by name or the server ID.

You could of just done /pinfo 117 in the game chat, that's how I get the TMP ID. Takes too much time to try and find the player ID in the TAB menu. 

I would also suggest to move off of the main road when you're going to report someone through the TAB menu, as I said it takes time and if you sit there long enough then you'll just get reported for blocking since the road in front of you was clear after the guy hit you. 

EDIT: Now to find the TMP you must do this:

• C:\Users\User\Documents\ETS2MP\logs
  • Find the date you were playing and open the log_spawning file. (By searching [ctrl + F] and I find Notepad ++ easier to find info.)
  • Find the player name or server ID. 

PS: Admins would rather you do /pinfo in game since it CANNOT be edited, the log spawning file can be edited by the user to change the TMP ID of a certain player to try and report a different player. 

Edited by Trucking Gekco

Hi @[FC-T] DashCamSim

If you are looking for that user's TMP ID, here it is: https://truckersmp.com/user/615342

Remember that you can search for user IDs on the TruckersMP website by clicking on the search icon.

5OqntHO.png

About your problem with the right click, if restarting the game and computer did not solve the problem, I recommend reading the following topic (and answers). It may be related to the fact that the right click is being occupied by some other action (key binding).:

Greetings.