cursor

OmegaCentauri

Question

4 answers to this question

This is in no way connected to Ets2 Mp or Truckers MP @Lorenita

For this being able to work I suggest you google this out , this has to do with fullscreen apps on dual screens . Somewhere in Windows you have to enable that option . (Just Googled it myself)

Hello @OmegaCentauri_PL

Please do the following to try to solve your problem:

Problem with black screen?

1. Right click your desktop 
2. Go to Display Settings 
3. Select "Advanced Display Settings" (If needed - Make a note of the current resolution) 
4. Choose the resolution 1280 X 720
5. Launch ETS2.
6. If you can see video output go to the ETS2 settings and ensure the resolution is set to your default monitor settings (native resolution)
7. Exit ETS2
8. Now follow the same instructions to set your display resolution back to your original screen resolution via windows. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doesn't the mouse move?

> Go to documents/eurotrucksimulator2 and delete the config.cfg file. 

> Then go to documents/eurotrucksimulator2/profiles/profileID and delete the config + controls.sii files from there.

If your problem has been resolved, please let me know. ^_^

¡Good lucky!

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&