Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Add reconnect button/command

Klush

Currently, there is no way to reconnect after having been kicked for inactivity, you have to exit the game and then re-open it again. (A scenario: you are playing ETS2, you are starting to get hungry so you park your truck (appropriately  ofcourse) and go get something to eat. Then when you come back you see that you have been kicked and instead of typing some sort of command in the chat you have to re-launch the game entirely and log in to your profile again just to reconnect.)

Reason it should be added: It would be much more convenient for people that haul long distances who have to take a break now and then and the multiplayer mod would feel much more finnished. People would also waste less time re-opening the game wich can take a very long time (I have a more powerful computer so it's not as big a deal for me as for someone else.)

I do not have any Image examples.

It has been suggested before. Please use the search function the next time. Also, it has been rejected before.

Spoiler

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.