Public Convoy 27.08.17

Sgt_Tailor

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 16/08/2017 at 7:36 PM, Mike Dragon said:

An ATS convoy, at last? Don't need to say it twice, I'm in! :D

Just please confirm me this, though: Is the arrival place, Flagstaff? Where exactly should be the final stop point?

Meetup is in Page. Flagstaff is the destination.

The meetup and destination points are based around the whole city and not a specific company due to the large amount of attendees. There is a massive off-road parking point in Page that I hope most of you will use. :) 

0DpjPHq.jpg

5 minutes ago, smokywarfame said:

^ Yes, that's what most people do. You can also search one that needs to be delivered at the convoy destination.. But then you'll need to drive from the pick up place to the start of the convoy.

Thanks smokywarfame!

Im hoping to have several from my VTC attend.

thanks for the reply

Texas Transports LLC will be there with some of my crew. What are the requirements?
What time would it start as Eastern Standard Time. 

I don't know when exactly the server opens, but it will be open a couple hours before the event start, @VeedddeeR.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >