Level system / Ranks for Web-Reports

Suggestion Name: Level system for reports

Suggestion Description: Admins give positive or negative feedback on reports, which are uploaded on the website. With the number of reports, which one can make altogether, one could nevertheless eg. (ONLY EXAMPLE):
-> Able to create 20 Reports -> Application support / Mod / Admin possible
-> Able to create 40 Reports -> double chances for Sup / Mod / Admin
-> Able to create 60 reports -> drive police car / put blue siren on car

Any example images: This indicator I mean: http://prntscr.com/g97107

Why should it be added?: Through the assessment procedure or the decisions of the admins over the reports one can quite well see who does really good work and who makes rather senseless reports.

By this, I think, anyone who contributes to the improvement of the community (especially the reports) can get increased chances of a special / higher rank :)

Please note, it is ONLY a well-intentioned idea of me :)

• 3 weeks later...

I can kind of see where you're coming from, but I think it's not the greatest of ideas, and here's why. 

Having reports in your name, in my opinion, should not give you advantages in applications over those who don't report. I can already see this getting abused by people who just want perms. Think of it this way, if a troll caught onto this and somehow managed to get the position, imagine the havoc they'd cause. Banning people without a sufficient reason and such. 

I think it's a safer bet to just leave them the way they are and let brutal honesty win you a position. The whole idea about being an admin is you had to work for that position, and earn it, not just by reporting, but helping out in-game and on the forums.

• 2 weeks later...

We will not be doing something like this. We want motivated people to apply for open positions within the TruckersMP team. We rather put other requirements on applications instead of being able to post a x amount of reports.

You can however increase your chances by providing a very good application. I see where you come from with this idea, but it's not something we will consider for now.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.