Another Server like EU2

Why do we need another server for cars? Right now EU2 has 500+ slots open, plenty of room to get on there and drive a car around. There's also 7 ETS 2 servers, adding yet another server just to allow cars makes no sense and would be a waste of money. Currently, if you want to drive a car you must wait in line for EU 2. Side note, the community has been complaining about the cars in the game and by limiting them to certain servers this makes those players more happy. I know you can't please everyone but I know the cars aren't leaving anytime soon so limiting them to EU 2 would be the best bet to keep most players happy. 

-1 there's no need for yet another server that is for those wanting to drive a car around. It's just not cost effective to open and run another server that might fill with more than 100 people every other day, if EU2 was still held at 2500 max players, then teach another server for overspill would make more sense but when the server doesn't hit max capacity as often nowadays, there's no point.

plus, out of all servers for ETS2, there's more servers that allow cars than not so you can always join one of those if you're desperate to drive a car.

There is no need for another one , I would understand if the Eu2 is constantly full . Only 5 minutes of waiting in the queue and your in . Besides that there are plenty more servers that are just empty , maybe 50 people on each . Until eu2 will hold 3500 players all day every day , this might be considered .

Okay I will just add another -1to the discussion. As mentioned multiple times above it isn't really necessary just to make another server in order to have access to cars.

P.S. Is your point that you would like to have cars on a less crowded server? 

76561198323202969.png

Two things...

1- Admins already have too much to do on the EU2 server and ATS Servers.
2- I'm no part of TruckersMP Staff but surely it in needing to be in the format?

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

Edited by [MHVTC Owner] Dragon777

TruckersMP_Signature2.png?width=1442&hei

Adding another server similar, or the same as EU#2 is only going to create a larger workload for IGA's than there already is, along with more chaos and trolls to deal with. People complain ''where are all the admins'' - with a new EU#2 server, that question is only going to get asked around more and more...

The queue for EU#2 currently goes very quickly; when I joined, placed at 105 in the queue, within 5 minutes I'm connected, its not that long to wait.

In addition, you need to follow the format when suggesting in the future -

Spoiler

A fitting title.

A description of what the suggestion is about.

A reason why it should be added/removed/changed.

Any eventual example images or similar.

an example of this is -

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

In conclusion on this, with the addition of a new EU#2-like server, its only going to create more work, a lesser chance of reports getting reviewed, more complaining amongst the community, and overall, 'more chaos', so its a no from me.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

-1 Logistical reasons - the developers don't have the funds to support adding an extra server or to upgrade/reduce player capacities on the existing servers. 

The second downside is that you would have to find an available slot to be able to host that server and you would also have to find the right location to host the server. 

Also, if the playerbase for the new server is full, we'd have a thinned out amount of IGAs across the servers as they would have eight servers to maintain, increasing the possibilities for a troll to take advantage of the fact that a new server has been created. 

Even if the queue is 200+ you can join the game within 5/10 minutes. A full server also increases the chance of seeing other players ingame (if you are not in Duisburg or a similar place).

And like Aestrial said, there will be more reports etc... This will only create more work for the admins and mods.

• 3 weeks later...

The only reason I would agree with a new EU2 is because if EU2 gets full chances are higher that you encounter trolls on the other servers. Still I think another EU2 wouldn´t solve that problem but only milden the symptoms with the side effect of more work for MP staff and higher costs.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd rather that there want another server full of pilot cars.... COUGH..... I mean trolls. After all, this game is built for simulation if you want to go around trolling and ruining peoples days them please go and play GTA or something.

iHobbit | Report Moderator

"You are entitled to food, clothing, shelter and medical attention. Anything else that you get is a privilege"

~USP Alcatraz

Game Reports <> Ban Appeals  <> Support <> Feedback <> Recruitment <> Game Rules >

there is not need for more server in game ,,I recommend communication with top management  [email protected] 

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 2600X  GPU : MSI Geforce RTX 2060  MOTHERBOARD :  ASUS TUF B450-PLUS GAMING MEMORY : ADATA XPG  16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz  SSD :  CORSAIR 120GB  550MB - 500MB  SSD  : SAMSUNG 250GB 860 550MB - 520MB SSD  : ADATA 480GB SU630 520MB - 450MB  CASE : Cooler Master MasterBox MB511  PSU : Thermaltake Smart 700W 80+

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.