Most important traffic tipp!

Gerrit45

Hello!

I am a normal player of ETS2 and I think it´s really annoying if you drive on the roads but suddenly there´s a truck parking on the road and you smash into it! Not just your truck is damaged also the other one.

Because of that I want to give you a tipp that you should follow, in order to prevent stuff like this: (They may seem obvious, but they are important.)

If you want to go into the menu or want to take a break, do not  just park on the road, better park a meter next to the road or on the standing stripe!

It´s so important, please give it a try!

Greetings, Gerrit!:rolleyes:

lol good luck with that, unfortunately, people who have been kicked for an opffense, will rejoin back where they where kicked without moving, they do this because they know what will happen.... alternatively, some people accidently don't realise that they are in a cue and stay where they are without moving until it connect, not knowing they will cause issues....

Other than that, they genuinly pulled onto the hard shoulder and are unaware they have drifted into the hard shoulder while they are AFK quickly...

Give them some thought...

If they are parked in the lane, go around them, let the admins deal with them if they are there for bad reasons :)

On 14-8-2017 at 10:53 PM, Spyder - Truckers.FM said:

lol good luck with that, unfortunately, people who have been kicked for an opffense, will rejoin back where they where kicked without moving, they do this because they know what will happen.... alternatively, some people accidently don't realise that they are in a cue and stay where they are without moving until it connect, not knowing they will cause issues....

Other than that, they genuinly pulled onto the hard shoulder and are unaware they have drifted into the hard shoulder while they are AFK quickly...

Give them some thought...

If they are parked in the lane, go around them, let the admins deal with them if they are there for bad reasons :)

I think that if you get kicked, they should add that it automatically teleports you to the service first, and then kicks the person. This way you could avoid some of them from doing it

I was once driving along and all of a sudden my truck just exploded and ended up on its side as I believe someone had just connected while driving on the same stretch of road as me and as a coincidence on the exact spot I was in. So another tip would be to stay in a non collision zone when connecting to avoid this issue as its unfair to the person on the road having to f7+enter and pay repairs.

When I Know That My Game Crashed In The Middle Of The Road, I Load Single Player And Park Somewhere Safe Before Loading Truckers.MP.

ccowie25,
TFM Presenter,

• 2 weeks later...

Archived