Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ETS2 Multiplayer not working!

BigTrucker123

Question

Error - (invalid email or password)

Hi all, I have been having issues with ETS2 MP for the last couple of months, by this I have tried to fix the issues and no matter what I try or search online to fix the issue nothing is working.

Problem I'm having? Fixes I have tried? Basically I cannot log into my online account, I have tried to change my password, made sure my account is linked with he same email as my steam account, disabled family sharing, made sure my account is public, even put simple letter passwords to make sure there not interfering with the password engine for the online servers and nothing is fixing the problem. I have been able to play the online for years prior to this issue and it only accrued when I started to play the game after an online update on the servers a while ago.

I own the game and nothing has changed to my account prior to being able to play online before. The only issue I can think of is my account being shared at one point but the shared feature has been disabled for months now so I'm not too sure if it sticks to the online sever side once enabled locking me out of online mode? I can also log onto my MP account on the website and on the forum.

If anyone can shed any light on this issue then it would be much appreciated as I'm all out of options and getting a little fed up. Thanks greatly.

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Lorenita said:

Hello @BigTrucker123.

-Be sure not to leave any space when copying and pasting the password
I also inform you that you can create a ticket to treat your problem in a more private and secure way.
(If the problem continues and you do not find an answer that solves your problem)
>> New Ticket <<

we will be happy to help you ^_^

¡Good lucky!

Thanks for the reply, I have tried this also, generally I can sort these problems with being known to errors while working on forum boards and websites server sided as a designer but nothing I have tried or suggested is working in this case unfortunately. I have created a ticket and hopefully we can get to the bottom of the issue, maybe shed some light for others that might be having the same issue as myself. Thanks again for the help its much appreciated. :) 

Hello @BigTrucker123.

-Be sure not to leave any space when copying and pasting the password
I also inform you that you can create a ticket to treat your problem in a more private and secure way.
(If the problem continues and you do not find an answer that solves your problem)
>> New Ticket <<

we will be happy to help you ^_^

¡Good lucky!

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

Hello again @BigTrucker123.

We will be happy to help you through the ticket, please also understand that your ticket can be answered within a maximum period of 12hs-24hs.

¡Good lucky!

Locked & Moved to Solved.

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&