How many VIDEO WEBSITES the Admin can see except youtube, and plays

[G.T.R] I 008 I Recoding

Question

5 answers to this question

The best options are Youtube and Plays.tv. Although, you may use another host website but make sure that the website has a video player and the admins don't need to download the evidence. Still i cannot guarantee they will still watch it because all 3 website that you gave us are unknown for European people so you better stick with the 2 above so you don't get your reports declined.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

If you can't use playstv or youtube, try uploading to Dropbox or google drive and putting the link there. As long as the website you upload it to, shows the video clearly and is not stopped by something that may be in a different language to understand, it can be used as Evidence 

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond